Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

9-11 Anniversary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

9-11 Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: 9-11 Anniversary   9-11 Anniversary Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:41 am

Today marks the 7th Anniversary of the New York Twin Tower bombing, Can we all say a pray and remember in our hearts all those that lost their lives on that horrid day, and also remember all those that have had to live through this persoanlly. My heart goes out to everyone involved and they are in my thoughts and prayers.

9-11 Anniversary Angleprayers
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

9-11 Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9-11 Anniversary   9-11 Anniversary Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:59 am

I'm there W. I posted something in honor of it but I think I was way too early. Don't remember where I put it. RATS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

9-11 Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9-11 Anniversary   9-11 Anniversary Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:48 am

I quick ran to the American Idol board and in OFF TOPICS I read this and its so touching and wrote so great that I wanted to share it with you all here.

Originally Posted by: pokerjoni
Tomorrow, 9/11/08, 7 years after America was attacked by terrorists, Obama Barack, John McCain and MANY other Americans will stand side by side to remember and reflect on one of this countries darkest days. There were no soldiers in those buildings, or on that plane. We weren\'t at war, those who died were just trying to live the American dream, work, and get on with their lives. My cousin, William Johnston, a firefighter, died a hero on that fateful day, trying to save lives. I hope and pray, literally, we can all stand together as Americans, like our Presidential candidates, and forget all the differences between us, and remember what we all stand for. Freedom. I hope we can stand together as The United States of America, since united we stand, divided we fall. Senator\'s Obama and McCain will be there in unison, and I hope and pray we can also be in unison. Thank you all!
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

9-11 Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9-11 Anniversary   9-11 Anniversary Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:28 am

especially remember the children in your prayers - for they live everyday with the lost of a parent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Sponsored content

9-11 Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9-11 Anniversary   9-11 Anniversary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9-11 Anniversary
Page 1 of 1