Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Simon?

Go down 
+2
Taysiah
Idol
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Idol

Idol

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Simon? Empty
PostSubject: Simon?   Simon? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:24 pm

who finds simon to be a bit more of a comedion than a judge? what makes you laugh about him?
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Simon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon?   Simon? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:44 pm

nothing really - i don't find him funny for the most part.
why what is it about him that makes you laugh??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Simon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon?   Simon? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:18 pm

Simon? 833804 Idol welcome to this forum. To answer your question as best as I can I think Simon is basically an attractive guy who at times gives some meaningful critiques. However he does it in such a mean way that it would deflate anyone's ego. Yes at times he does say a funny line here and there but in reality I think he is one very egotical guy who has had the extreme luck of being in the right place at the right time to become the success he has become. I have read his life story and know he grew up sort of in a poor way but he still has intelligence and learned the ropes with sheer determination.

I know he has the ability to spot some talent but he is very short-sighted in what the public wants at times. I call it tunnel vision as he only sees what he wants to see. He also hates to be shown how wrong he is at times. I will say that deep down I do think he has compassion as demonstrated in the Idol Gives Back segments but he does have a hard time being the nice guy if you get my drift. Would I have him as a friend? No because I do not like people who make others feel bad in the mean-spirited way he does. You can give advice without telling people they look awful, are you drunk, etc, etc, etc.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Simon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon?   Simon? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:03 pm

a lot of comments he made to Taylor and others were uncall for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Simon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon?   Simon? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:49 am

concertcris wrote:
Simon? 833804 Idol welcome to this forum. To answer your question as best as I can I think Simon is basically an attractive guy who at times gives some meaningful critiques. However he does it in such a mean way that it would deflate anyone's ego. Yes at times he does say a funny line here and there but in reality I think he is one very egotical guy who has had the extreme luck of being in the right place at the right time to become the success he has become. I have read his life story and know he grew up sort of in a poor way but he still has intelligence and learned the ropes with sheer determination.

I know he has the ability to spot some talent but he is very short-sighted in what the public wants at times. I call it tunnel vision as he only sees what he wants to see. He also hates to be shown how wrong he is at times. I will say that deep down I do think he has compassion as demonstrated in the Idol Gives Back segments but he does have a hard time being the nice guy if you get my drift. Would I have him as a friend? No because I do not like people who make others feel bad in the mean-spirited way he does. You can give advice without telling people they look awful, are you drunk, etc, etc, etc.

Could not have said it any better. There is absolutely nothing funny about Simon. I agree, he's a good looking guy (honestly I love his smile) and like CC said, he doesn't need to be so mean spirited with his comments and so called advice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Simon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon?   Simon? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:14 am

He has mellowed quite a bit, guys. And I do find him funny at times, thoughful and even insightful on most occasions. I don't always agree with him, but I do like him much of the time. He would be the person I'd want around me - keeping me real per se.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

Simon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon?   Simon? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:16 am

I have to admit, as I watched the last season his comments weren't near as cutting as they had been in the past. Maybe he is learning to back off a bit. Maybe?
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Simon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon?   Simon? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:24 am

denib wrote:
I have to admit, as I watched the last season his comments weren't near as cutting as they had been in the past. Maybe he is learning to back off a bit. Maybe?

Simon? 399539 Last season he seemed to give more concrete advice and in a nicer way. He also does have the keeping it real aspect however when he does not like the singing he gets kind of mean. I do not think he ever understood what Taylor was all about, although, he did say nice things later on as the show progressed.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

Simon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon?   Simon? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:44 am

He did soften up a bit on Taylor toward the end of the season. I just wish he'd promoted Taylor better later on.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Simon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon?   Simon? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:18 pm

Simon is Simon, like him for who and what he is or don't like him at all, The thing with Simon is he doesn't care, He doesn't care if those watching Idol say horrible things about him. He bothers me and I think his comments for the most part are rude and unforgiving for the most part, I hate what he did to Taylor and I agree with CC that he could have supported America's choice more rather than to keep saying we made a mistake. Is he funny? I personally don't think so, I think he's miserable and wants to make everyone miserable around him, he's shown that over and over again.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

Simon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon?   Simon? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:07 pm

That is true. Simon will always be who he is and nothing will change that. Is he funny to me? Ah, no! I could never find anything remotely funny about him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon?   Simon? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simon?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: