Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

likes and dislike of each season watch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

likes and dislike of each season watch Empty
PostSubject: likes and dislike of each season watch   likes and dislike of each season watch Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:24 pm

Rather you watch the season when it air or on rewind put in your likes and dislike of each season watch 833804
here.

season 5 - Love, Love, Love seeing Taylor Hicks perform every week. Especially seeing him play his harmonica.
Also i like seeing Ace, Kevin and Paris. (also now i like Bucky Covington though i didn't really like him then)
Dislike - Kevin didn't make to the tour. Paris didn't make it the final two
Ace didn't go farther.

season 6 - like Chris Sligh and dislike that he didn't win
also i like Lakisha Jones, Sanjaya Malakar, Phil Stacey, Jordin Sparks, Stephanie Edwards, and dislike they didn't go farther.

Plus i love see Taylor perform in the finale. Both is solo 'Heaven Knows' and him singing with the other winners. And i love seeing Elvis perform. And the African Children Choir.

season 7 - like Syesha and dislike she was robbed from the title.
like the guest performances of Bo Bice, George Micheal, seeing Ryan dance, seeing Donna Summers and Syesha perform together.

Love Josiah Leming, hated he did make the top 24 and love the fact he been sign to a major record label.

Also i like Kyle Ensley and Melanie Nyema and dislike strong that they didn't make the top 24. Of course when you are a back-up singer for ...,

Hated, hated, hated that Taylor Hicks' wasn't invited back to perform.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: likes and dislike of each season watch   likes and dislike of each season watch Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:27 am

likes and dislike of each season watch 322546 Wow, this is a huge question especially trying to wrack my brain for the memories of each season. I actually did not watch season 1 and only caught the tail end of Season 2 but here are some thoughts of each season for me.

Season 2 - I only saw performances of Ruben Studdard, Clay Aiken and one song by Kimberley Locke. The minute I heard Clay sing I was hooked. I caught his performance of "Unchained Melody" originally by The Righteous Brothers and loved it. Ruben was just okay for me although I did buy two of his cds eventually. I have bought everything by Clay and feel this guy can sing anything. I have the first cd by Kimberley but only like a few of the songs although I do think she can sing.

Season 3 - My favorites of this season were Diana DeGarmo, La Toya London, George Huff. These are the ones who made the top 10. I also liked a guy named Matt Rodgers who made the top 12 (he was eliminated in the 12th position). I never cared for Fantasia except for one song which was "Summertime". I do not care for someone who screams their lyrics. I have bought the cds of George Huff and Diana DeGarmo.

Season 4 - I actually liked most of the top 10 in this season but Bo Bice, Anthony Federov, Nadia Turner, Jessica Sierra and Anwar Robinson were the standouts for me. Carrie Underwood was a good singer but she mostly sang country-like hits which did not thrill me however I loved how she sang "Alone" by Heart. Constantine Maroulis was okay but his standout performance for me was "Bohemian Rhapsody" originally by Queen. At times I liked Scott Savol's performances. Vonzell Solomon could sing but was just okay for me. I would have loved to see more of what Nikko Smith could have done but he was eliminated early however on the tour which I saw he was fantastic.

Season 5 - I was fascinated with Taylor immediately and eagerly looked forward to his performances each week. He is my top favorite idol of all time as you many have guessed. My other favorites of the top 10 were Ace Young, Elliott Yamin and at times I liked performances by Bucky Covington, Chris Daughtry and Paris Bennett. Mandisa was great however did not always choose songs that were good for her. My top favorite performance
of hers was during 50's week with Barry Manilow. Speaking of mentors, they had several on this season that were interesting and did well by the contestants but Barry Manilow and Rod Stewart were my top favorites.

Season 6 - My top favorites of this season were Melinda Doolittle and Lakisha Jones. I really liked every performance that both of these girls did.
Blake Lewis was interesting on a couple of his performances. My favorite performances by him were "Time of The Season", "You Give Love A Bad Name" and the song he did by the group 911 (sorry I can not recall the name of the song). Phil Stacey gave 3 performances I really liked but his choice of song on others was not so good however I did buy his cd and like it. Chris Sligh left too soon in my opinion. I loved his voice and liked all of his performances. The only performances by Jordin Sparks that stood out for me was "Livin On A Prayer" and "I, Who Have Nothing".

Season 7 - My top favorites from the top 24 were Asia'H Epperson and David Hernandez. Sadly these two did not go further. From the top 10 my favorites were David Cook and David Archuleta. However I did like some of the performances by Carly Smithson and Michael Johns. I intend to get their music regardless. None of the other contestants of this season really interested me that much although I did like a performance here and there from the remaining group. Amanda Overmeyer interested me alot but she also was eliminated too soon.

🎶 Coming in January 2009 is Season 8 and hopefully they will have some good contestants who will peak my interests.

likes and dislike of each season watch 13092
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: likes and dislike of each season watch   likes and dislike of each season watch Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:09 pm

thank you concertcris for share your likes and dislikes of the seasons. is there anyone else that would like to share??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: likes and dislike of each season watch   likes and dislike of each season watch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

likes and dislike of each season watch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: