Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

what do you think

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:22 pm

Well Taylor Hicks make a guest performance on season 8???

And who do you think will win American Got Talent??
the finale is on Oct1 - check out local schedule for the time.

my guess is - Nuttin' But Stringz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:39 am

what do you think 412302 Mae, I have not been watching the show this year. However I did happen to see on youtube a young man named Eli Mattson performing on this show for the auditions. Knowing you are watching maybe you can tell me how far he got and if he is still on there. I thought he was pretty good.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:38 pm

This sucks dirty shoestrings. My daughter and son in-law don't have television so I'm missing America's Got Talent. Not to mention any other show I was watching a semi-regular basis.

Mae, you have to keep me informed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:25 pm

Eli Mattson is in the top 5, i don't like him however. He is ok but i wouldn't support him with my money from what i seen and heard.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:25 pm

what do you think 833804 Okay denib, this is for you actually as I am sure Mae already knows. I actually watched this last episode of "America's Got Talent" and also watched each of the last five performances on youtube. My vote was for either Eli Mattson or Nuttin But Strings. Sadly neither won. Nuttin but Strings came in third. Eli took second place. The winner was Neal E. Boyd, the opera singer.

I thought he was a very good opera singer but felt Eli should have taken it. Last year I was also disappointed which is one reason I did not feel like watching this show this year. Don't get me wrong I think Terry Fator is gifted but like the runner-up better.

What gets my goat about this particular show is there can only be one winner and the runner-up get nothing except the exposure of being on this show. That could lead to other opportunities but in reality you mostly never hear of any of the top 10 who made it through except for the actual winner.

what do you think 322546 Anyway, another reality show is over for this year. Now my attention is totally on "Dancing With The Stars" as far as reality shows go for now. Is anyone watching this one?
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:37 am

Thank you for the information CC. I'll go over to youtube and check it out. I probably could have done that to begin whick but it's more fun getting the scoop here.

I agree with you about the exposure. It's not like Idol where the contestants manage to get out there and make something of themselves. Too bad to because I have seen alot of talent on America's Got Talent that would do very well if given half the chance.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:21 am

Ok mae, first off, It will be a mircle if Taylor does make a show on American Idol, I would be thrilled excited happy and everything that comes with it.

I have or rather had been watching America's Got Talent and I was so hoping Donalad B would take it all the way, but 4th is good as well. I was shocked when Queen Emily was voted off in 5th and Notin But Strings went off in 3rd, Both the other two were good but neither were my favorite but it ended ok.. I'll miss seeing Donald though cuz I did thing he was especially good.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:56 am

let's put it this way i wasn't happy at all with the results :(
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:31 pm

I would love to see Taylor do a guest appearance on American Idol and rub it in Simon's face that he's doing just fine.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:46 pm

denib that would be great but sense it is Simons show it will never happen, Simon is the big shot over there and the others are just peeons. This is his baby. I am still wondering who it is that he heard on that show in the auditions that had the best voice of either the USA or England, but mae did you notice who was the guest singer last night?? Again she is Simons find and he'll push it for everything it's worth, It was Leona Lewis wasn't it??
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:54 pm

Yes, it was Leona Lewis. Too bad Ryan Seacrest, Randy Jackson and Paula Abdul can't mutiny and take over the show. I can see the headlines now.....

" MAJOR TELEVISION TAKEOVER: SEACREST, JACKSON AND ABDUL TAKEOVER AMERICAN IDOL"

I'd be rolling with laughter all over the floor. what do you think 675627
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:21 pm

you and me both, let Simon have his own show, that way he can bring on whoever he wants and not worry about someone being on that he Doesn't like..
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:38 pm

i didn't know Leona Lewis was Simon find???
i don't really get her or way she is so popular.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:48 pm

concertcris wrote:
what do you think 833804 Okay denib, this is for you actually as I am sure Mae already knows. I actually watched this last episode of "America's Got Talent" and also watched each of the last five performances on youtube. My vote was for either Eli Mattson or Nuttin But Strings. Sadly neither won. Nuttin but Strings came in third. Eli took second place. The winner was Neal E. Boyd, the opera singer.

I thought he was a very good opera singer but felt Eli should have taken it. Last year I was also disappointed which is one reason I did not feel like watching this show this year. Don't get me wrong I think Terry Fator is gifted but like the runner-up better.

What gets my goat about this particular show is there can only be one winner and the runner-up get nothing except the exposure of being on this show. That could lead to other opportunities but in reality you mostly never hear of any of the top 10 who made it through except for the actual winner.

what do you think 322546 Anyway, another reality show is over for this year. Now my attention is totally on "Dancing With The Stars" as far as reality shows go for now. Is anyone watching this one?

Actually my favorite was Jonathan Burkin. He left way too early. :(
My favorite from the top five was Queen Emily and Nuttin' But Stingz. In fact Nuttin' But Stingz were often running on Jonathan's heals.

Gee i don't even remember the runner up from last year. I love Terry Fator though and was really happy when he won. I would love to see him perform live.

Not watching Dancing With the Stars.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:14 pm

Taysiah wrote:
concertcris wrote:

Actually my favorite was Jonathan Burkin. He left way too early. :(
My favorite from the top five was Queen Emily and Nuttin' But Stingz. In fact Nuttin' But Stingz were often running on Jonathan's heals.

Gee i don't even remember the runner up from last year. I love Terry Fator though and was really happy when he won. I would love to see him perform live.

Not watching Dancing With the Stars.

I've been searching Youtube to see some of the performances from this season. Now you all have me curious.

what do you think 399539 I loved Terry Fator. He was my favorite last season. And mae, I haven't been watching Dancing with the Stars this season either.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:31 pm

i post some later this week
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:10 pm

what do you think 833804 Last year as you all know Terry Fator was the winner. The runner-up was Cas Haley, a singer/guitarist. I really liked him a lot and was hoping he would win although as I mentioned before I felt Terry was quite talented with his puppets.

What really got my goat on each show since the first season is on the first one the runner-ups got Dodge Caliburs but on the seasons following I do not think the runner-ups got anything. I could be wrong but after having viewed wikipedia on this subject it looks like season 2 and 3 runner-ups got nothing but the exposure.

what do you think 322546 I do wish all the contestants much luck in their futures.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:26 pm

That's who the runner up was! I remember the runner up being really good too. Cas Haley was pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:19 pm

I think the top 5 were all very good but my favoirte was Donald.. Oh and the 4 year old, I thought for being 4 she could sing her pants off. she made it a long way too.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:27 pm

Hey Jodie, do you want to hear something really stupid? I figured out why I keep getting "you can not reply to topics in this forum". I need to log in first. what do you think 57823 Once I do that I can reply to all of it. what do you think 241342 I told you I was computer illiterate lol!
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:04 pm

what do you think 945178 👀
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:25 pm

OMG, I'm listening to Jeff Lopez. That sax sounds so sexy. :hot:

I know mae, I know......I seriously need to get a clue. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you think
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: