Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

just don't get

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

just don't get Empty
PostSubject: just don't get   just don't get Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:23 am

what contestants do you just don't get however you wish you did casue you think the rest of the world is in something that you are missing out on??

for me it; Chris Daughtry, David Cook, David Archuleta, and Carrie Underwood. Don't get be wrong the are 'good' singers however i don't get them or will never understand why on earth the have such a huge fanbase.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

just don't get Empty
PostSubject: Re: just don't get   just don't get Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:47 pm

just don't get 833804 For me it is Chris Daughtry all the way. I thought his whole album all sounded the same and I really have never cared for the songs at all.

The same could actually be said for David Archuleta as all the songs are ballads of one type or another but his voice is soothing rather than irritating like Daughtry. I honestly do not know why his album did so good as whenever I hear his music I turn it off.

I also never cared for Fantasia as she sounds like she is screaming the whole album. I was quite disappointed in Jordin Sparks album as I only liked 2 songs on the album. Carrie Underwood is a great singer and since I have seen her live I know she can perform all types of music besides country. I did like two of her songs on her first album but did not purchase it as I have to like at least half of the album before I will buy it.

I am currently listening to David Cook's new release and so far have only listened to 6 of the songs but do like 3 of them. I agree "Light On" is just so-so but hopefully he will release one of the other songs I like as a single. I would say however if you like the tone of David's voice get the album otherwise I think most might be disappointed in the song choices overall.

🎶 Side note here several albums that had no real future on the charts are by-passed unfairly I think. Some examples are Ace Young and Diana DeGarmo. Both of their debut albums were great in my opinion but never got the recognition they deserved. Another person who should have been recognized for his great second album "See The Light" is Bo Bice. All I can say is fans can be so fickle at times.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

just don't get Empty
PostSubject: Re: just don't get   just don't get Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:46 am

My just don't get 833804 I could never get into Chris Daughtry or Kelly Clarkson. Fantasia was another hard for me to understand. Between the two new releases from David C and David A, I like David A's the most. His voice is so much more appealing to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

just don't get Empty
PostSubject: Re: just don't get   just don't get Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just don't get
Page 1 of 1