Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Christmas cds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Christmas cds Empty
PostSubject: Christmas cds   Christmas cds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:18 pm

Which contestants have Christmas cds out?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Christmas cds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas cds   Christmas cds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:36 pm

:presents Hi, just wanted to post what knowledge I have of Christmas cds out. Here goes:

Clay Aiken has put out 2 Christmas cds. One is called "Merry Christmas With Love" which I own and let me tell you it is fantastic. He also has a limited edition one out via Amazon. com called "All Is Well-Songs For Christmas". I think you might be able to get this on his site as well. I do not own this one. I do think he might also be on a various artist cd for Christmas but not sure which ones.

Elliott Yamin has also put out two cds for Christmas. I own both. Some of the songs are repeats on both cds. One was an exclusive via Target entitled "Sounds of The Season" which came out last year. This year you can get his "My Kind of Holiday" via either Wal-mart or Best Buy. These are really great cds in my opinion.

In 2004, George Huff from Season 3 put out a Christmas cd entitled "My Christmas EP". I bought it and really like it alot. This idol has such a rich sounding voice and I was kind of sorry he never put out an R&B album. Instead he is sticking with the Christian sounds. He has another Christian album called "Miracles".

Mandisa being a Christian artist has also put out two Christmas cds. The first is called "Christmas Joy" which came out in 2007. This year in October she released "It's Christmas". Both are available through Best Buy.

Last of the idols is Paris Bennett who also released a Christmas cd in October of this year entitled "A Royal Christmas". You have to order this one on-line through Best Buy. It is possible it might be available at a store near you but it is not in my area.

I think some of the idols not mentioned might be on various artists cds but I really have to check that one out to be sure. I hope to get the cds I do not have from Mandisa, Paris and possibly Clay although this last one is kind of costly.

:colors: Hope I was helpful on this subject.
Back to top Go down

Christmas cds
Page 1 of 1