Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

3 davids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

3 davids Empty
PostSubject: 3 davids   3 davids Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:49 pm

AI-7 had three davids. which one was your favorite and why?? what was your favorite and worse performances of each david?? what is your favorite and worse song - pre or\and post AI of each david??

for obvious reasons i will past answer by own question.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

3 davids Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 davids   3 davids Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:32 am

3 davids 322546 I liked all 3 Davids for sure. Here is my reasons why.

David Hernandez - Handsome guy who seemed to have a great personality. My favorite performance was "Papa Was A Rolling Stone". My least favorite performance was "I Saw Her Standing There". It was really sad that he was eliminated so fast as I feel his past had more to do with that than his singing ability. I have not heard any of his prior or post idol music although Sandi tried to post a link that I could never get to work but if he does end up releasing an album I will definitely buy it.

David Cook - This guy was a shoe-in from the very beginning I think as he made all of his songs pretty unique. My favorite was "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing". However have to agree that "Billie Jean" was also done with a unique twist. Least favorite was "Day Tripper". I do own his debut album with my top favorite songs on it being "The Time of My Life" and "Bar-ba-sol".

David Archuleta - This kid has such a dreamy voice and I love his singing ballads. I knew for sure he would be in the finale as his fan base is huge. My favorite performance was of course "Imagine" and least favorite was "You're The Voice". I also own his debut album and really like the song "Crush".

3 davids 201170 Side note here: Still hope to get some music from Chikeze Eze, Michael Johns and Carly Smithson. Plan to buy the debut album of Amanda Overmyer once released at the end of this month.
Back to top Go down

3 davids
Page 1 of 1