Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Vote on "whats right is right"

Go down 
+3
wietzema
azsoul
DreamHrt
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Vote on "whats right is right" Empty
PostSubject: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Last edited by DreamHrt on Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:43 pm

OK Jodie, you'll have to clue me in. Where exactly is the poll to vote?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:59 pm

Try the link now.. I fixed it. You can vote on what you think of his new single.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:10 pm

Got through over at TaylorsWay. Even left a comment. Thanks anyway, Jodie.
Did you get a chance to read those comments? There were a few pretty nasty ones. Why can't people just leave Taylor alone and let him do his thing? This world simply amazes me.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:01 pm

Thanks Jodi, I do love the song and I even read the comments after WHY I don't know, One would think that it was 3 years ago and some people are still very bitter, what a shame. Oh well I hope Taylor knocks em dead with this new Cd...
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:01 pm

I truly believe Taylor will with this cd. With songs like What's Right is Right on it....he has done himself proud. This cd is going to show the real Taylor and his creative mind. Also his passionate songwriting skills too. I just can't wait until March 10th.
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female
Number of posts : 766
Location : Arkansas/Or where ever Taylor is im gettin closer lol
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:41 pm

wietzema wrote:
Thanks Jodi, I do love the song and I even read the comments after WHY I don't know, One would think that it was 3 years ago and some people are still very bitter, what a shame. Oh well I hope Taylor knocks em dead with this new Cd...

OMG His Gray is gone in your Avitar pic.Is that an extreme close up from the WRIW Vid shoot?
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:43 am

I think it's because of the lighting. It sure makes him look hot, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:37 am

:) Finally was able to vote on this poll. Seems currently 571 find it hot while 55 do not. I would say Taylor may have a top 40 hit here. I sure hope that the soul patrol do all in their power to make that happen.

As for the mean comments regarding Taylor on that site I only have one thing to add: :finger:
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:08 am

LMAO....amen, CC. I couldn't have said it better. nono
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:12 pm

Hrt~n~Soul wrote:
I think it's because of the lighting. It sure makes him look hot, don't you think?

I do believe that they darkened his hair for the video. I know I seen a picture of him with dark hair somewhere, I'll try to find it.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:16 pm

It don't matter to me. He is hot in your avi picture.

Sure, if you can find them I'd love to take a look. :)
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:50 pm

Hrt~n~Soul wrote:

Yes Hes hot In that pic I hope he never dyes though his hair I LOVE A NATURAL TAY
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:07 pm

Me too. It sets him apart from all other entertainers. His hair is his signatutre.
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:58 pm

AMEN
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:00 am

Not to mention...he's just too damn hot with his silver gray hair.
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:07 am

I posted the following here Jodie did you take it down? Or have I lost my mind? If you did please let me know why. Untill then ill post this again

I went back to the Page to vote for him again & like a dipstick I read some of the posts I would have been fine if i hadnt read #15 it set me off. As a Taylor fan I had to retort. this is what I said. I messed up & didnt hit refresh or i would have seen my origininal post so it's there 2 times LOL

AMBER from post In Post #15
{Repetitive and bland and makes no sense. It’s suppose to be a love song? To who? His boyfriend? He said something about reaching for this guy.}

He says "When You've got a Dream, I say REACH FOR THE SKY."

If you had bothered to really listen to the song you would have heard THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sick of Taylor Haters out there bashing him. Daughtry CLIVE'S BOY got more attention & Taylor haters say Chris better than Taylor just cause he did video's & his music was played on the radio. SO WHAT! Taylor did a solo tour on AI's DIME and added new dates every chance he got.He was invited to the Asian Idol season finale Christmas time 07 DID Chris get invited? NOOOOOO. Taylor has been invited to do charity events & An actual Broadway play in NYC for 3 months his part is only about 5min at the most but he IS THE HEADLINER & he's the star of the curtain call. Hes on tour with them right now & about to release his 4th album ON HIS OWN LABEL.

Oh and Daughtry fans Chris did have 1 thing going for him that we Taylor fans Pray never happens to him. Last I heard Chris was being SUED for stealing a song. Yes Taylor had a Lawsuit but he sued a producer for releasing 3 songs {Taylor wrote & recorded}to iTunes & he didn't have rights to release the song.

Chris stole a song that was already out there. There was 1 song Taylor refused to sing he hasn't told the public what that song was & with this daughtry Lawsuit we are thinking that is the song but we will never know the full truth unless Taylor tells & I doubt he will. I have said my Peace

Boogie Don't worry I wont post here I just felt the need to say that.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:19 am

I remember reading that. I swear...why don't people just leave Taylor be? Oh...I know...they don't have a life so they Taylor bash. Vote on "whats right is right" 945178 Could you imagine how heads would roll if I started bashing Daughtry? Whatever! Taylor is in a good place now. His "true" fans are supporting him 100%

Taylor Rocks Vote on "whats right is right" 600701 Vote on "whats right is right" 767307
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:47 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAMEN SISTA Vote on "whats right is right" 584949
Vote on "whats right is right" 600701 Vote on "whats right is right" 201170

Im off to bed Nighty night
Back to top Go down
brootsie

brootsie

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:57 pm

ditto!!!!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:32 pm

Penns you should know I would take anything down that was said in good taste.. I have no idea where it went. Besides have you ever known me to keep my mouth shut if I didnt like something??? Vote on "whats right is right" 610414 Vote on "whats right is right" 299357
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:58 pm

It had to've been a glitch. And Penns - stop feeding the Trolls and let them die of starvation!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
brootsie

brootsie

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:12 am

simply put- He is One of a kind and we are blessed to be a part of that!
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:42 pm

DreamHrt wrote:
Penns you should know I would take anything down that was said in good taste.. I have no idea where it went. Besides have you ever known me to keep my mouth shut if I didnt like something??? Vote on "whats right is right" 610414 Vote on "whats right is right" 299357

LOL I wasn't sure. The only thing i can think of is I went to post it & I was Idle too long & got signed out LOL. or I had a brain belch & thought i posted it & didn't who knows with me LOL.

UUUM no you say how you feel when you dont like something. :) Cool
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:45 pm

tygrlllie wrote:
It had to've been a glitch. And Penns - stop feeding the Trolls and let them die of starvation!
~tyg
Must have been a glitch

YES MOM i wont feed the tolls hence why i dont care to go to alot of those sites where there is news about him if they have comments there are always trolls so I read them here lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote on "whats right is right"   Vote on "whats right is right" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote on "whats right is right"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next