Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor in the news at American Idol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Taylor in the news at American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Taylor in the news at American Idol   Taylor in the news at American Idol Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Taylor was once again mentioned by American Idol and this time it's GOOD.. Can hardly believe it but maybe and hopefully they've seen the error or their ways, and are now going to start treating Taylor like a WINNER... Taylor in the news at American Idol 584949

http://www.americanidol.com/news/view/pid/1548

AMERICAN IDOL NEWS!
February 2, 2009 | 07:29 pm PT

Win a Date With Taylor!

Considering Taylor Hicks was voted PEOPLE Magazine's Hottest Bachelor in 2006, he is about to make one lucky gal very happy. The Live with Regis and Kelly show is playing cupid, and offering up a celebrity bachelor date with our own Taylor Hicks! The season five winner doesn't have much time to date these days, as he is reprising his role of "Teen Angel" in the national tour of Grease through May. Think you are the "free spirited career-minded gal" Taylor is seeking? Find out how to apply.
Soul Patrollers everywhere will also be thrilled to know that Taylor has a new album coming out, The Distance, on March 10.
Check out our photos of Taylor in action throughout season five in his Transformation Gallery.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor in the news at American Idol   Taylor in the news at American Idol Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:44 am

:) I read this over at the AI site and yeppers I agree it is about time they show him some respect. Sure hope his new album sells big to shut up those people that have knocked him in the past and also the ones who do it now. In my opinion he is the best idol who ever won the title although I do like others who have won. But it is obvious that no season has ever compared to the greatness of season 5.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Taylor in the news at American Idol   Taylor in the news at American Idol Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:41 am

Hooray - you mean positive news? From Idol? Did somebody check their temperatures?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Taylor in the news at American Idol   Taylor in the news at American Idol Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:13 pm

Every time I see a news article over there with Taylor in it and it's OK I wonder if the person that did it still has their job ha ha..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor in the news at American Idol   Taylor in the news at American Idol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor in the news at American Idol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: