Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

What to Call Anoop Lovers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

What to Call Anoop Lovers Empty
PostSubject: What to Call Anoop Lovers   What to Call Anoop Lovers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:26 pm

Submitted by adriennj on 03/24/2009 - 17:09
Tags: Happiness is a warm TV | American Idol | Anoop | Anoop Desai

Taylor Hicks had his Soul Patrol. And, of course, Clay Aiken had Claymates.

It's time for Anoop followers to form a nation. But what to call them? (Dawg Pound is not an option.)

We asked our guest bloggers, who, well, did the best they could! (We welcome your suggestions.)

Lenni Gustafson: I have five thoughts for Anoop's "nation name". And they are, in no particular order, The Ballad Battalion, The Tune Force, The Crooning Congregation, The Anoop Troupe and last, but not least Anoopies Agroupies. I know that last one is probably just two cutesy, but I couldn't resist.

Aaron Peck: How about the Anoop Troop? Anyone else come up with that one? Not sure it rolls off the tongue very well, but it rhymes. I figure that's a plus.

Chloe Paterson: I'm really not creative with this kind of thing at all... I came up with Anoo'malies
Hopefully people will think it's the good kind of anomaly - he surprises everyone with great performances!

Claire Meyerhoff: I hereby dub the Anoop fans..."We Sigh for Desai." Is it so bad it's good? No. It's so bad it's laughable!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What to Call Anoop Lovers   What to Call Anoop Lovers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:02 pm

I actually like Anoop Troup. Soul Patrol rhymes so why can't this one?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: What to Call Anoop Lovers   What to Call Anoop Lovers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:03 pm

I agree I think Anoop Troupe sounds catchy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to Call Anoop Lovers   What to Call Anoop Lovers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to Call Anoop Lovers
Page 1 of 1