Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Disco Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Disco Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Disco Suggestions   Disco Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:10 am

hello As you all know this coming week on AI is Disco music so was surfing the net and came up with what I thought each contestant should sing. So just for fun here goes:

Adam - This guy has an amazing range so sure would like to see what he could do with these:

Brick House - Commodores
Disco Inferno - The Trammps
Do You Think I'm Sexy - Rod Stewart

Danny - Just love the tone of his voice and to shake things up he could wow us with these choices:

Don't Stop The Music - Yarborough & Peoples
Love, Rollercoaster - Ohio Players

Matt - When he gets it right, this guy can do no wrong. Here are my picks for him:

Can't Get Enough of Your Love Baby - Barry White
Staying Alive - BeeGees

Kris - He has a great way of arranging music and sometimes sounds pretty good doing his versions. My picks for him:

Dance With Me - Peter Brown
Get Down Tonight - K.C. & The Sunshine Band

Anoop - Love how he does the ballads so feel my first pick would be the best and my second pick could give him a moment with the right delivery. My choices:

September - Earth, Wind & Fire
You Make Me Feel Like Dancing - Leo Sayer

Allison - Love her raspy voice and feel she could do justice with a rock-edge to my selections for her:

I Love The Night Life - Alicia Bridges
Shame - Evelyn "Champayne" King

Lil - She can sing and truly needs to give us a wow performance. These are my choices for her:

Boogie Ooogie Ooogie - A Taste of Honey
Enough is Enough - Summer/ Streisand

I doubt that some of my choices will be used as whenever they have this theme is seems like the same songs are used over and over but hope to hear some of my choices.

Do you have any suggestions? I'm all ears! Disco Suggestions 322546
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Disco Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disco Suggestions   Disco Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:59 am

I'd love to hear Kris sing "Get Down Tonight". K C and the Sunshine Band are awesome. I got to see them in concert. They rocked the house.

I wonder who the mentor will be for our contestants. I'd love to see K C or maybe one of the BeeGees.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Disco Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disco Suggestions   Disco Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:31 pm

I don't think there is a mentor this week. Not that I've heard anyway.

As for the songs and these guys doing them. Very good picks CC. I was on the AI board earlier and it's natural that everyone or almost anyway has Adam doing the best tomorrow night, I posted saying that it's more than likly will go down that way but I've seen it happen that the ones we all figure to do the best falture a bit and the ones that are questionable bring it to the plate. It could be that way this week, Adam really should be able to do whatever and do it good but one never knows. I just hope that Kris does a bang up job to keep in the top 5..... It should be an interesting night for sure. Also everyone has Lil doing very well and that would be a pleasant surprise, I'm sure she has it just got lost somewhere.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

Disco Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disco Suggestions   Disco Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:00 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing what they pick.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Disco Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disco Suggestions   Disco Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:49 am

Hey Deni, I heard on the radio yesterday that K.C. will be on the show but not sure if he is the mentor or performing on Wednesday. I also believe Thelma Houston will be on and one other person but did not catch the name. The dj was not very clear on what was going on so it will be interesting seeing how it pans out.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

Disco Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disco Suggestions   Disco Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:03 am

concertcris wrote:
Hey Deni, I heard on the radio yesterday that K.C. will be on the show but not sure if he is the mentor or performing on Wednesday. I also believe Thelma Houston will be on and one other person but did not catch the name. The dj was not very clear on what was going on so it will be interesting seeing how it pans out.

woo hoo Thanks CC. I'm very excited to see what goes on this week. I'm sure sweet memories will flood through my mind. hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disco Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disco Suggestions   Disco Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disco Suggestions
Page 1 of 1