Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

If you were an AI producer, what would you change?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

If you were an AI producer, what would you change? Empty
PostSubject: If you were an AI producer, what would you change?   If you were an AI producer, what would you change? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:13 am

if a was a producer i would change...,

the top 36 format back to the top 24

if i kept the top 36 format - i would put in the top 4 vote getters from each group regardless of gender.

if i did the wild-card - the American people would vote on the wild-card

I would show only those auditions that make it to Hollywood.

I wouldn't show drama at H-week and only show the performances.

I would limit the vote to the # of contestants performing equals the # of votes per method. Each voter decides how to use those votes.

I would either get rid of the save all together or do this; bring back all the contestants that left 13-6 and have them perform and have America vote and have the final say on the save.

I would have the top 12 make a cd - each one singing a song that they perform on the show. Like they did for season five.

Which leads me to this - why does the studio version sound so different then the live one?? I would fix that to - it doesn't make much since.

I would have an original song night at the top 4 or top 3.

On results night - i would have only past contestants perform - and not the ones you hear play over and over again on the radio. The ones with cds out or coming out that gets little to no play. I know people like the so-called 'superstars of ai' but they have the exposure they need; and i feel that a lot of people is missing out on a lot of excellent music by the other contestants.

Plus once the top 10 is pick the judges would go away - at least from the airtime, they will have there say during dress rehearsal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: If you were an AI producer, what would you change?   If you were an AI producer, what would you change? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:23 am

:) Definitely some good changes and I agree with several of them.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: If you were an AI producer, what would you change?   If you were an AI producer, what would you change? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:47 pm

Taysiah wrote:
if a was a producer i would change...,

the top 36 format back to the top 24

Boy Do I agree

if i kept the top 36 format - i would put in the top 4 vote getters from each group regardless of gender.

if i did the wild-card - the American people would vote on the wild-card

Sounds good but it would defeat the judges purpose and their favorite might not make it in.

I would show only those auditions that make it to Hollywood.

Oh I LOVE the Audtitions, Love watching them and the judges reaactions to them.

I wouldn't show drama at H-week and only show the performances.

It's for rating but I again like them.

I would limit the vote to the # of contestants performing equals the # of votes per method. Each voter decides how to use those votes.

Now I kind of disagree with this, because in my mind, if I can vote 100 times for a favorite so can anyone else, Not logical I know but it's true in most cases.

I would either get rid of the save all together or do this; bring back all the contestants that left 13-6 and have them perform and have America vote and have the final say on the save.

Get rid of the save..

I would have the top 12 make a cd - each one singing a song that they perform on the show. Like they did for season five.

They quit doing that because with the music industry now people were buying it off U-tube and AI wasn't making any money on it.

Which leads me to this - why does the studio version sound so different then the live one?? I would fix that to - it doesn't make much since.

I've never listened to a studio version so not sure

I would have an original song night at the top 4 or top 3.

Not sure about that one either

On results night - i would have only past contestants perform - and not the ones you hear play over and over again on the radio. The ones with cds out or coming out that gets little to no play. I know people like the so-called 'superstars of ai' but they have the exposure they need; and i feel that a lot of people is missing out on a lot of excellent music by the other contestants.

Good points of course, but they want to show off their success's and I think a lot of people tune in more so to see who's performing than to see the results.

Plus once the top 10 is pick the judges would go away - at least from the airtime, they will have there say during dress rehearsal.

What and miss all those great comments MAE how could you??? Cool
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: If you were an AI producer, what would you change?   If you were an AI producer, what would you change? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:53 pm

Honestly.....EVERYTHING. I would strip the show back down to its basics. Make it the fun show it was during the first five seasons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: If you were an AI producer, what would you change?   If you were an AI producer, what would you change? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:11 pm

Hrt~n~Soul wrote:
Honestly.....EVERYTHING. I would strip the show back down to its basics. Make it the fun show it was during the first five seasons.

After season 5 they had to start changing things to see if they could capture that MAGIC that was season 5 and regardless of what they do, they won't find it. The ratings were higher than they've been before or after, the talent has been good but not as good, even the Ford commericals have lost something in the mix ...
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: If you were an AI producer, what would you change?   If you were an AI producer, what would you change? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:32 am

wietzema wrote:
Hrt~n~Soul wrote:

After season 5 they had to start changing things to see if they could capture that MAGIC that was season 5 and regardless of what they do, they won't find it. The ratings were higher than they've been before or after, the talent has been good but not as good, even the Ford commericals have lost something in the mix ...

I hear ya there Sandi. Connie and I were talking about it. Taylor brought so much to the show as far as talent and entertainment. No one before or since has done that. I agree there's alot of wonderful talent but nothing like the energy of season five. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were an AI producer, what would you change?   If you were an AI producer, what would you change? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you were an AI producer, what would you change?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: