Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor talks to Randy & Simon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Taylor talks to Randy & Simon Empty
PostSubject: Taylor talks to Randy & Simon   Taylor talks to Randy & Simon Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:32 pm

Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor talks to Randy & Simon   Taylor talks to Randy & Simon Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:53 am

Good solid and caring advice...I might faint. Somebody, call Wolverine over here to catch me.
Seriously, the single's getting airplay? Really? Well, now, that's interesting. And unexpected so quickly and wonderful!!!!!!!! And just who replaced Mr. Grouchy Pants here with the Simon we've seen lately? Not that I'm complaining - I like the emergence of that smile of his every now and again, but still - it's enough to make a body believe in Pod People. Just sayin'.
Or...maybe he's been possessed by the ghost that haunts the Mansion....dun dun dun....
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Taylor talks to Randy & Simon   Taylor talks to Randy & Simon Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:35 pm

you crack me up lol
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor talks to Randy & Simon   Taylor talks to Randy & Simon Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:54 am

Wow thanks..... I seen this before but where ever it was I could not for the live of me hear what they were saying to him. What is up with Simon?? First the standing O and now this advise, I agree tyg PODPEOPLE..... He's way to nice and especially to Taylor OMG.... IT's great thanks for posting it so I can finally hear it.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor talks to Randy & Simon   Taylor talks to Randy & Simon Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:09 pm

No kidding. I think Simon is possessed. Him being nice to Taylor is...well....scarry. hehehe
Seriously, I'm glad Simon and Randy gave him such good advice. Maybe that's the genre he needs to be in. Wouldn't hurt my feelings any. I like country music.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor talks to Randy & Simon   Taylor talks to Randy & Simon Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:24 am

Taylor talks to Randy & Simon 833804 Finally got a chance to see this. I so agree with the advice. This particular song could really be a country hit as I have mentioned before. It just has that down home southern rock flair and compared to what is on the charts right now in that genre it would be a refreshing change. Great that Randy and especially Simon was nice to our Tay.

Love knowing it is getting radio play.

Taylor talks to Randy & Simon 600701
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor talks to Randy & Simon   Taylor talks to Randy & Simon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor talks to Randy & Simon
Page 1 of 1