Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Larry King Live

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Larry King Live Empty
PostSubject: Larry King Live   Larry King Live Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:19 am

hello If any of you are interested I happen to catch the Larry King show last night and all ten idols plus Paula were on the show. Ryan Seacrest was the host instead of Larry. It was very interesting and I love how all the contestants are so supportive of each other. On Monday night all will once again be on this show to answer questions from the public. Should be an interesting hour so tune in.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Larry King Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larry King Live   Larry King Live Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:59 pm

I'm sorry I missed it. Do you know about what time it will be aired on Monday? Maybe I can catch it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Larry King Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larry King Live   Larry King Live Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:44 am

I live in Nevada so considering that the times are the same for the whole west coast Larry's show comes on twice. One at 6 pm and a repeat of the same show at 9 pm. It is on CNN. You probably will have to check your local stations to see what time it airs in your area.

Hope this helps Deni.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Larry King Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larry King Live   Larry King Live Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:13 pm

Thanks CC, it does. I'll be sure to check...oh wait!....there's a preview for it on TV right now. Wait..........got it. 9:00 tomorrow night. Ask and ye shall recieve. hahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Larry King Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larry King Live   Larry King Live Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:13 pm

I knew this was going to be on but forgot about it.. How dumb am I????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Larry King Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larry King Live   Larry King Live Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Larry King Live
Page 1 of 1