Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor at CMA Music Fest

Go down 
+3
concertcris
tygrlllie
wietzema
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Taylor at CMA Music Fest Empty
PostSubject: Taylor at CMA Music Fest   Taylor at CMA Music Fest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:40 pm

Taylor was at the CMA Music Fest and I thought I'd bring this over, someone has to want to see it... :)

Taylor Hicks interviewing with @Kilbreath @ the CMA Music Fest

987kupl: The Soul Patrol comes to Lee & Alana in the Morning; Taylor Hicks chats with Lee & Alana on 98.7 KUPL at 6:40!

http://www.kupl.com/pages/4589351.php?imag...d=1147893#imgXR

Taylor Hicks, winner of American Idol

Taylor at CMA Music Fest 1CMAMusic3

Taylor at CMA Music Fest 1CMAMusicFest

Taylor at CMA Music Fest 1CMAMusic2
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Taylor at CMA Music Fest   Taylor at CMA Music Fest Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:46 am

Now, WHY didn't I get to go this year???????
~tyg
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor at CMA Music Fest   Taylor at CMA Music Fest Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:53 am

:) I always said that Taylor's song "Seven Mile Breakdown" would be a real asset to the country music charts. I just do not think it will happen as so many people just do not take Taylor seriously. Sure wish they would play that song instead of the same tired old songs they have on there currently.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor at CMA Music Fest   Taylor at CMA Music Fest Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:05 am

I totally agree - 7 mile would so add to country right now, and he needed to be at CMA - great place to be noticed and appreciated...I'm just whining because I so enjoyed myself last year and would have completely fell over dead to see Tay there. *sighs dreamily* Next year, right?
Keep an eye out - Kellie and Bucky are there again this year too - maybe they got to hang out a bit.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Taylor at CMA Music Fest   Taylor at CMA Music Fest Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:33 pm

7Mile Breakdown has really grown on me but to be honest I think there are at least 3 or 4 of Taylors songs on THE DISTANCE that could crossover to country. I don't know why but when I listen to his Cd I can see at least that many being played on a country station..
Back to top Go down
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Taylor at CMA Music Fest   Taylor at CMA Music Fest Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:54 pm

:flowerheart: I think 'Maybe We Should' would make a great country ballad.
*big dreamy sigh*
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor at CMA Music Fest   Taylor at CMA Music Fest Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:42 am

It would, actually.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor at CMA Music Fest   Taylor at CMA Music Fest Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:56 am

wietzema wrote:
7Mile Breakdown has really grown on me but to be honest I think there are at least 3 or 4 of Taylors songs on THE DISTANCE that could crossover to country. I don't know why but when I listen to his Cd I can see at least that many being played on a country station..

Taylor at CMA Music Fest 399539 Taylor at CMA Music Fest 839840

I liked 7 Mile Breakdown when I first heard it but it didn't grab me the way some of his other songs did. The more I've listened to it, the more I love it. I can see quite a few of them being country.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor at CMA Music Fest   Taylor at CMA Music Fest Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:04 pm

I first heard 7 Mile when Quinn told me about Spoonful James, so I knew about it being one of their songs they liked to play live for some time and liked it from then. I really do enjoy the Distance version of it.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Taylor at CMA Music Fest   Taylor at CMA Music Fest Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:50 pm

I still think if given a fair chance that some of the songs on the self-title cd would have made it big in country music.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
TaysGrl

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Taylor at CMA Music Fest   Taylor at CMA Music Fest Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:49 am

HURT ME !MERCY !
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lorettamarie1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor at CMA Music Fest   Taylor at CMA Music Fest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor at CMA Music Fest
Page 1 of 1