Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Chris Sligh - God and Country - 6/28/09

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Chris Sligh - God and Country - 6/28/09 Empty
PostSubject: Chris Sligh - God and Country - 6/28/09   Chris Sligh - God and Country - 6/28/09 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:39 pm

hello Just had to pop in and tell you about the wonderful experience I had today at my church. Our church holds an annual event each year to salute not only God but our country as a whole. They have church of course but also provide food, games and fun for the whole family. Tonight, Chris Sligh was the guest singer with his band and I must say he was fantastic. He sang several songs off his albums plus did some Bon Jovi and also music from The Beatles. He has a wonderful sense of humor and truly had the audience involved in his performance.

I am thrilled to say I was able to get his autograph and have a few words with him. I also bought both of the cds he had for sale as did most of the people who attended the show. He sang a new song which will be on his next album entitled "Broken and Beautiful" and I highly recommend you check it out when it becomes available.

Chris Sligh - God and Country - 6/28/09 201170 What a great experience this was and I will treasure it always.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Chris Sligh - God and Country - 6/28/09   Chris Sligh - God and Country - 6/28/09 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:36 am

Chris Sligh - has two cd?? I didn't know that!!!!
Anyways i think he is one of the best male singer that came out of AI.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Chris Sligh - God and Country - 6/28/09   Chris Sligh - God and Country - 6/28/09 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:03 am

Hi Mae. Yep, Chris does have two albums he recorded. One was called "Take A Chance On Something Beautiful" which is an album he recorded when he was with the group Half Past Forever before American Idol. The other one of course was his last release entitled "Running Back To You" which is his Christian album. He is working on a new album which should come out sometime in the near future. It was great seeing him in person.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Chris Sligh - God and Country - 6/28/09   Chris Sligh - God and Country - 6/28/09 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:49 am

Wht a lovely memory and moment fr you. He seems like a kind man.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Sligh - God and Country - 6/28/09   Chris Sligh - God and Country - 6/28/09 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Sligh - God and Country - 6/28/09
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: