Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

monday june 29 is here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

monday june 29 is here Empty
PostSubject: monday june 29 is here   monday june 29 is here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:44 am

don't forget to watch AI8-top 13 today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: monday june 29 is here   monday june 29 is here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:36 pm

Hi Mae

I'm watching although I didn't know it was on, just kind of happened on it. Very nice of AI to do this for Michael Jackson.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: monday june 29 is here   monday june 29 is here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:04 am

I got to watch the program. It was wonderful seeing the Idols singing their MJ picks. Reminded me of why I love Danny Gokey. ~grinning~
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: monday june 29 is here   monday june 29 is here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:22 am

:) I am glad they did this to honor Michael Jackson. Of course, it was also an awesome segment of this season. This was indeed a very talented group. By the way, don't forget that the compliation cd of the top 10 comes out today. I am on my way to get it!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: monday june 29 is here   monday june 29 is here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:21 am

Oh wow! That Cd comes out today??? I have something to do this afternoon. Yay!!!

It's awesome to see a tribute to such a great artist as Michael Jackson. I've been watching many shows focusing on his music NOT his personal life. He was a tremendous inspiration to many.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: monday june 29 is here   monday june 29 is here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:59 am

concertcris wrote:
:) I am glad they did this to honor Michael Jackson. Of course, it was also an awesome segment of this season. This was indeed a very talented group. By the way, don't forget that the compliation cd of the top 10 comes out today. I am on my way to get it!

Thanks CC, I didn't know they were doing CD of the top 10 this is great, I have to get it real quick like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: monday june 29 is here   monday june 29 is here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

monday june 29 is here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: