Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Season 8 Tour

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Season 8 Tour Empty
PostSubject: Season 8 Tour   Season 8 Tour Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:32 am

hello Just thought I would let you know that on youtube you can actually view the music and videos of the season 8 tour that people have posted. Just key in season 8 tour and it takes you to it. Some of the people who posted the videos did a great job and you kind of feel like you are there. Alot of the contestants are singing different songs then they did on the show although of course a few they did sing are there.

I am having a blast watching them since I could not afford to go to the tour this year so hope you enjoy them also.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Season 8 Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Tour   Season 8 Tour Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:16 pm

I can't afford to go either so I'm glad to hear Youtube has some videos. I'm heading on over. Thanks CC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Season 8 Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Tour   Season 8 Tour Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:54 pm

Thanks CC, I never go to utube but will give it a try. I wouldn't have minded going to the idol tour this season but the closest they came to me was MN and that's still a 5 hour drive so passed, now season 5 I would have went in a heart beat if I'd been able to get a ticket. Darn anyway..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Season 8 Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Tour   Season 8 Tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 8 Tour
Page 1 of 1