Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Now I Am Mad

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Now I Am Mad Empty
PostSubject: Now I Am Mad   Now I Am Mad Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:57 pm

*) I just read on the internet that Paula Abdul has not even been offered a new contract as of yet for American Idol. The new season begins August 6 for the auditions and the only confirmed judges so far are Randy Jackson and I think Kara DioGuardi. Ryan Seacrest just signed a 3 year deal for the show getting 45 million. Now that's good money for being a host I think. Simon Cowell is still in talks regarding his contract. I am going to be totally ticked off if Paula is eliminated from the show. I truly can not stand Kara and hope she is not signed for the new season but I think she was last year for a couple of years.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Now I Am Mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I Am Mad   Now I Am Mad Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:34 am

Temper Temper CC. I heard an interview with Paula a week or so ago and as of that time she had NOT signed a new contract but had been invited to judge fo a long as American Idol is on, I think it was on "ShowBiz" Or something like that, again as of that time she had not decided if she'll come back or not, but to me this makes no sense, isn't she doing the auditions already? I heard they started some time ago already. Anyway, I also heard that Paula was not sure she wanted to come back but then I also heard that Kara had not been asked back well at that time yet anyway.,
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

Now I Am Mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I Am Mad   Now I Am Mad Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:43 am

Now I Am Mad 57823 Come to think about it yes I do believe they have already started the new season auditions. Sure hope she comes back next year. As for Kara, I really could care less as it seemed liked so much time was wasted with the judges this season and in part it was due to her.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Now I Am Mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I Am Mad   Now I Am Mad Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Wow, Ryan got 45 million for the next three years??? I wonder if he would marry an older woman. LOL

I've been following Paula on Twitter and she tweets that there is still some talk going on but nothing is written in stone as of yet. I agree....Kara just doesn't do it for as far as an American Idol judge goes. The show wouldn't be the same without Paula. She's the one who can keep Simon in check most of the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Now I Am Mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I Am Mad   Now I Am Mad Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:00 pm

does Paula even want to be there after all that happen?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Now I Am Mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I Am Mad   Now I Am Mad Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:14 pm

Mae, Why wouldn't Paula want to be there? I mean I know in the past she's had a problem or two but for me it was always explained good enough, I think Paula is a huge part of this show and to lose her would really be a shame. I know shes shown interest in being on Dancing With the Stars and they are on the same time or close to it, it would be hard to do both but Paula could do it. I don't think AI would let her go for a no good reason and especially keep Kara in her place. Simon wants Paula back and we'll now see just how much pull he has//
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Now I Am Mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I Am Mad   Now I Am Mad Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:45 pm

I agree with you Sandi. I think Simon would much rather have Paula sitting next to him than Kara. The chemistry between the two of them just wouldn't work. (Simon vs. Kara) Paula is a huge part of AI and to lose her will be absolutely wrong on so many levels.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Now I Am Mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I Am Mad   Now I Am Mad Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:35 pm

I mean with the other Paula committing sucide and all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female

Now I Am Mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I Am Mad   Now I Am Mad Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:21 pm

Now I Am Mad 833804 I read on the internet today that AI has offered Paula 10 million dollars but she wants 20 million which I think is only fair as they paid Simon huge bucks to stay on. She says she just wants a fair deal and frankly I think this is fair as after all they just signed Ryan for 45 million over the 3 years. Bad news though as I heard Kara is already signed on for the new season. Randy of course has his contract until 2011. No word yet on whether Simon has come to an agreement.

I am so hoping that the producers of idol will come to realize that Paula is a necessary component of the show and yes she does have alot of support from the fans. I know I happen to be one of her fans!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Now I Am Mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I Am Mad   Now I Am Mad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now I Am Mad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: