Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Alexis Cohen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Alexis Cohen Empty
PostSubject: Alexis Cohen   Alexis Cohen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:03 am

Sad news to report. Do you all remember Alexis Cohen from the audition process? She tried out twice for American Idol. She was referred to as the Glitter Girl the first season as she was so wild with her look and when she was turned down kept giving the show the finger. The second time she tried out she was dressed nicely and appeared more demure until she once again was turned down and left telling Simon he was an asshole. Sadly she was killed by a hit and run driver in New Jersey. She was only 25 years old. The man responsible has been arrested for leaving the scene of a crime and reckless driving. He could get 15 years in prison.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and may Alexis rest in peace.

Just a side note: You can view Alexis on youtube with her tirade against Simon.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Alexis Cohen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis Cohen   Alexis Cohen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:32 pm

I remember her! Horrible news. Lord bless and keep her family.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Alexis Cohen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis Cohen   Alexis Cohen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:20 pm

I was just going to post this u beat me to it...
Cohen, 25, was found by a driver and a passenger on the side of the road early Saturday morning, police officials told the insider. “Cohen was transported to Community Medical Center, where she was declared dead at 6:30

Autopsy performed Saturday afternoon revealed the injury to the head, chest and stomach, which was reported to be caused by a collision with a vehicle, according to Deputy Chief Michael Mohel of the Ocean County prosecutors Office.

Cohen heard about the “Idol” in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in August 2007 and the episode aired in January 2008.