Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

i hope i don't sound too...,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

i hope i don't sound too..., Empty
PostSubject: i hope i don't sound too...,   i hope i don't sound too..., Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:05 pm

greedy asking prayer for myself.

I found a place to stay and found out my family isn't welcome their. i hope i don't sound too..., 555837
My sister was going to come up for Mom's 80th Birthday and decide not to because outside of renting a hotel room she has no place to stay. And that can be very pricey.
The thing is that in the house i'm staying there is an extra bedroom. And my sister is ISNT welcome to stay there for about a week. My sister lives in Tulsa; so wth is she suppose to do - fly home every night.
Anyways i don't want to stay where my family isn't welcome; esspecially those that live in a different state and across the country.
So please prayere that i would be able to finish my resume, find i job that i like and can make a living at, and move.
And pray that i will get my computer working like it should so i can get my resume done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: i hope i don't sound too...,   i hope i don't sound too..., Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:07 am

ohh sweetie I didnt know times were so rough for you right now. Last I knew you had an older lady renting a room from you. You need to keep us updated more! Never selfish to ask for a prayer for yourself. To me it shows you know the power of prayer and you belive in it.. we are all needy hon and GOD knows this.. that is what he is there for right? To help us get through this struggle of a mess mankind made of HIS land.....
Bunch of prayers will be sent your way

big hug
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: i hope i don't sound too...,   i hope i don't sound too..., Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:43 am

No, a prayer request for yoursef isn't even slightly selfish, darlin'. I'm sorry to hear of your troubles and of course I'll add you to my prayers.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: i hope i don't sound too...,   i hope i don't sound too..., Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:10 pm

And it is the same lady i am renting a room from. She won't let my sister use it because she wants it for her family when they visit. The thing is her family is around here; my sister lives clear in Tulsa.
It is a lot easier for her family to visit her then for my sister to visit me. And Mom is in the nursing home.

The long i stay there the more i resent her and her family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i hope i don't sound too...,   i hope i don't sound too..., Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i hope i don't sound too...,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In General :: Please Pray for-
Jump to: