Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor Hicks The Quick Q&A

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Taylor Hicks The Quick Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Hicks The Quick Q&A   Taylor Hicks The Quick Q&A Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:48 am

Taylor Hicks
The Quick Q&A

Taylor Hicks, winner of the fifth season of “American Idol,” stars as “Teen Angel” in “Grease” at the Fox Theatre Aug. 11-16. For tickets, call 800-745-3000 or visit www.foxtheatre.org.

Tell us about your new album, “The Distance.”

Taylor-I think it’s a representation of me as an artist and of who I am right now. I’m really excited to be able to write and perform with such great musicians.

Were you a “Grease” fan growing up?

Taylor-I think we’ve all seen the movie at definitely one point in our lives, so I was totally a fan growing up.

When did you become interested in Broadway?

Taylor-Well, I actually had been offered some roles previously, and I have always been interested in live performance, but I was nervous … let me take that back, very nervous taking a Broadway role right off the bat. I’ve done so much live performing, and it’s so much more. But my role is a great fit for me.

Are you pumped about your role as “Teen Angel”?

Taylor-I do like it. I think it’s a great role for somebody as an introduction to theater and acting. It has gotten my feet wet. It’s a good starting point.

What’s next?

Taylor-Well, I think probably touring the record and the possibility of more Broadway. Who knows? Television—it depends. This is also the best time to have made an album. I’m performing my new single after every “Grease” show. It’s a great way for fans to see me as a live performer and an actor.—Meghan Kotowski

http://www.sundaypaper.com/More/Archives/t...ylor-Hicks.aspx
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks The Quick Q&A   Taylor Hicks The Quick Q&A Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:54 am

More Broadway? Hm. Let's speculate a little. Which role should he try for next.....
~tyg
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks The Quick Q&A   Taylor Hicks The Quick Q&A Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:37 pm

Exclamation No clue what he should do next but I think whatever it is Taylor will give it 100%. I am wondering since he does a song from his album at every show if he is selling his album afterwards. This would be great if he was. When I saw Chris Sligh he had his albums for sale and I bought both of them.

Taylor Hicks The Quick Q&A 527840 for posting the latest Sandi. Always good to hear positive news about our guy.

Taylor Hicks The Quick Q&A 600701
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks The Quick Q&A   Taylor Hicks The Quick Q&A Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:17 pm

I love reading good reviews of Taylor as well and knew that everyone here would too..

I agree that whatever Taylor does next, he will give it his all. That's who he is. I am hoping for a close Taylor Hicks concert sometime soon though, REAL SOON....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks The Quick Q&A   Taylor Hicks The Quick Q&A Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Hicks The Quick Q&A
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Taylor Goodies :: Anything Taylor-
Jump to: