Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Kris Allen to Appear on Tonight Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Kris Allen to Appear on Tonight Show Empty
PostSubject: Kris Allen to Appear on Tonight Show   Kris Allen to Appear on Tonight Show Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:42 pm

I just read that Kris will be appearing on The Tonight Show on November 13th.......I don't normally watch that show but will have to tune in to see Kris...

Here is a tiny bit of the press release.

Kris Allen Appearing On The Tonight Show

According to a post on the official Kris Allen website, the American Idol Season 8 winner will be appearing on The Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien on Nov. 13
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen to Appear on Tonight Show   Kris Allen to Appear on Tonight Show Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:21 pm

AWESOME!!!! I'm writing this info down on my calender so I don't forget. I am not a fan of Conan O'Brien but I'll watch his show just to see Kris. WooooHooooo!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen to Appear on Tonight Show   Kris Allen to Appear on Tonight Show Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:14 pm

Ya I dont' care for Conan either but wasn't a fan of Jay either but watched it until Taylor was on, will do the same for Kris, I do like the kid and if his video is any future look at what he can do, then I'm super proud to be his fan because his video is Amazing :) :)
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen to Appear on Tonight Show   Kris Allen to Appear on Tonight Show Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:08 pm

Amen to that. After watching and listening to his music video....the kid has incredible potential.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen to Appear on Tonight Show   Kris Allen to Appear on Tonight Show Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:47 pm

I sure think so..
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen to Appear on Tonight Show   Kris Allen to Appear on Tonight Show Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:28 pm

tonight is the night - i need to set a alarm - show comes on after my bed time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen to Appear on Tonight Show   Kris Allen to Appear on Tonight Show Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:18 pm

I fought off drowsiness to watch him sing on Conan O'Brien. OMG, he's so darn cute and.....can he sing? Wow!! I love the new single.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen to Appear on Tonight Show   Kris Allen to Appear on Tonight Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kris Allen to Appear on Tonight Show
Page 1 of 1