Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

American Idol Rewind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

American Idol Rewind Empty
PostSubject: American Idol Rewind   American Idol Rewind Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:38 pm

American Idol Rewind 322546 I don't know how many of you watch this but I happened to catch it last night and it was a repeat of the Hollywood rounds from our top favorite season. Several of the idols spoke about their adventure on this. Taylor of course looked awesome and it was great seeing him perform again on his season.

What surprised me the most is that Katharine McPhee now has short hair and she is now a blond. I almost did not recognize her. Another nice surprise was seeing Mandisa who looks like she has lost weight. She looked great! Elliott on the other hand had kind of a strange hairdo that was not flattering to him at all. Chris, Bucky, Paris, Kellie and Ace also spoke. Needless to say I had to watch my tapes again of that season. It was great seeing them all again.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Rewind   American Idol Rewind Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:06 pm

I've been watching AI Rewind too. It's so good to see all these great contestants and reliving the excitement. Not sure I really like Katharine's new look though. Just saying
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Rewind   American Idol Rewind Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:06 pm

:) Yep do have to agree about Katharine's new hair-do. I think it makes her look older than she is. I found out that she is on the new compilation cd called "Now That's What I Call Music, Vol. 32. She has a song on there that sounds kind of country. Also on that cd is Jordin Sparks, Chris Daughtry and Kelly Clarkson. I'm not wild about many of the songs on this cd so passing on buying it.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Rewind   American Idol Rewind Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:01 pm

Hmmmmm.......This sounds like something I would probably add to my Cd collection later. (maybe)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Rewind   American Idol Rewind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Idol Rewind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: