Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

didn't make the top 10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

didn't make the top 10 Empty
PostSubject: didn't make the top 10   didn't make the top 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:20 pm

was there ever a season when your top favorite didn't make the top 10??
This happen to me twice. The first time in season 7 when Josiah Leming didn't even make the voting rounds. And then again in season 8 when Brent Keith didn't leave the top 36 do to the grossly unfair ways they did things - and i hope i never see that format use again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: didn't make the top 10   didn't make the top 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:20 am

I would have to say yes. Here are a few examples:

Season 3 - Matt Rogers was voted off in 11th position. I liked him so much better than other contestants who made the top 10 and as you know Fantasia won that year which I honestly can not stand her as a singer. Since those days Matt has been a correspondent for American Idol many times, has appeared on sports shows and also shows like The Insider. Hes hosts on a show called "There Goes The Neighborhood" on the Discovery Channel and is also a football coach at Mission Viejo High School in Mission Viejo, California. He is now married and has a son.

Season 7 - Several I liked got voted off too soon in my opinion on this season. They include Asia'h Epperson, David Hernandez and Amanda Overmyer. Still researching info for Asia'H however David is currently recording a album (no news yet on when the release is). Amanda owns her own label and has released an album called "Solidify". It seems to be doing well according to her site however I have yet to get it but hope to soon.

I know there are others but the ones I mentioned came to mind right away.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: didn't make the top 10   didn't make the top 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:37 pm

Yeah....in season one, season two and season three. Neither one made it into the top 12.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: didn't make the top 10   didn't make the top 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

didn't make the top 10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: