Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

the confession of one ai voter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

the confession of one ai voter Empty
PostSubject: the confession of one ai voter   the confession of one ai voter Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:46 pm

the confession of a one ai voter
Thursday, April 9, 2009, 11:42 AM PST [General]

The reason i never vote for the right contestant is because i never vote for the right reason.

Let me explain myself - this is the confession of one AI voter.

You see i pay no attention to AI until a extremely handsome guy with salt and pepper hair caught my eye. Well that was the first season i ever watch. Wow i get to vote and the voting free and unlimited, this is too cool. I didn't know it was a singing and talent contest, much less that you got to vote. But wait how do i decide who to vote for? After giving it much thought i thought i know; i going to vote for hair color. I know that seems cruel cause it left one of the contestants out in the cold when it came to getting my votes. I wish afterwards that his fans would have told me that the reason to vote that season wasn't hair color but rather lack of hair. They could have save me a lot of misery later on. So even though hair color won out in the votes, i guess i wasn't the only one confuse that season, we all know now that the baldness was the real reason we should have voted.

The next season, i decide to watch again. Now you can imagination how confuse i was when it came to voting. You see i still haven't figure out that this is 'all about the vocals and talent'. No one with gray hair and no one bald. Think think how do i decide who to give my votes to. I know the reason to vote this year is fat and fat hair. So i voted for the fattest contestant with the fattest hair. Well once again my reasoning for voting was wrong and my fat contestant left in the tenth spot. I guess someone should have told me the reason for voting that year was for a lack of better vocabulary was the 'amazon look'.

Then come season 7, and i was puzzle to who to vote for. No one with gray hair, or bald, or fat, or 'amazonish' - there i go again showing my lack of vocabulary. Late in the season it finally occur to me that i was to vote for race and gender. Alas once again i got the reason wrong and once again voted for the wrong person because of it. For she wasn't even consider worthy of entering into the final. I guess everyone except me that year know that it has the season to vote for the biggest head.

Enter a new judge, with a new favorite word - artistry. And i still haven't figure out that this is a 'suppose to be about' the talent and vocals and showing yourself as a true artist.' However unlike the previous seasons i watched; this season reason to vote was poignantly clear. The reason to vote was sympathy. This was a ' i feel most sorry for.., ' air event. And so there i go voting for the guy that was legally blind from birth. Then i found out that i got that wrong also. Okay maybe i was on at least the right track here since two of the judges agree with me. I just have to wait and see what the right reason was to vote this season.

Taylor Hicks - I love love love you!!!!!!!!!! You are awesome and You are my all time favorite singer. Plus i want to married you and have your baby.

Chris Sligh - Both your vocals and goofy since of humor caught my attention right away. Congratulations on your domination for best new Christian artist of the year. Keep putting out super great music.

Syesha Mercado - From a season of the over-rated contestants you were good, not good by comparison. You were truly good and out of everyone that made the top 24 that year you were the one that deserve to be in the finale the most.

Scott MacIntyre - You have great talent and a beautiful voice. Your performances brought me to tears. I love you, and will be looking forward to getting your cd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

the confession of one ai voter Empty
PostSubject: Re: the confession of one ai voter   the confession of one ai voter Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:55 pm

I've continued to vote because for odd reason I'm starting to get it right. I missed somewhat in season 4 as Bo Bice was beat out by Carrie Underwood. I made a hit in season 5 with Taylor Hicks. Missed altogether in season 6 but made another hit in season 7 with David Cook. Even though I missed again in season 8, Danny Gokey made it into the top three. I can't complain there. Mainly because I switched my voting to Kris Allen when Danny left in the #3 spot. And Kris won!!! I guess that's considered a hit too. So, who knows what season 9 will bring. Whether I choose to vote or not, I'm looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com

the confession of one ai voter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: