Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

A former Idol goes Christian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

A former Idol goes Christian Empty
PostSubject: A former Idol goes Christian   A former Idol goes Christian Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:28 am

CC does such an excellent job of keeping us updated on our current and former Idols. So I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon (just a little bit) and post this tidbit of information on a former contestant.

FORMER 'IDOL' HOPEFUL WANT TO OFFER "SOMETHING ENLIGHTENING"

The University of Arizona graduate, Crytal Starks, made it into the top 40 during Amercian Idol season five auditions before being cut. She returned to Tucson and started giving piano and voice lesssons when not doing her full-time job as music director for Real Life Christain Fellowship Church. About 18 months ago she added Christian pop to her gigis with her band Eyes Wide Open. Mostly at community events and in churches is where you will find her. "It's been really hard to find gigis for the band. The reason why I still split my allegiance to both (christain and secular music) is becuase there is not a lot of opportunity to play Chirstian music outside of the churches."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: A former Idol goes Christian   A former Idol goes Christian Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:33 pm

A former Idol goes Christian 527840 Deni for posting this. I can not always remember to get everything that is going on with our idols so this help is greatly appreciated. For some reason I honestly can not remember this girl so will have to look her up. However should she enter the Christian field of music she may do quite well as look how great Chris Sligh and Mandisa have done in this field.

Best of luck to her!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: A former Idol goes Christian   A former Idol goes Christian Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:26 am

I honestly don't remember her either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A former Idol goes Christian   A former Idol goes Christian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A former Idol goes Christian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: