Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

which seasons??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

which seasons?? Empty
PostSubject: which seasons??   which seasons?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:40 pm

The Season U Loved, the Season U Liked, and the Season U Didn't Care for much at all

loved - season five the year of the Soul Patrol
like - season six and season eight
didn't care for - season seven and season eight
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

which seasons?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which seasons??   which seasons?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:47 am

It goes without saying: Season Five was my favorite because Taylor won it. The one I liked....Season Eight (Danny Gokey...Yay!) and the ones I didn't really care for much....Seasons Three and Six.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

which seasons?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which seasons??   which seasons?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:53 pm

:) Without a doubt, season 5 was the best as the talent was so varied and had something for everyone. Taylor is and always has been my top favorite idol. I liked season 4 because they had so many I truly liked in that season. Season 8 was also a good one as I liked half of the group with Adam and Danny being my favorites. The worst season in my opinion was season 3 (the year Fantasia won). Lots of unfair judging I thought and of course too much praise for Fantasia which was overdone by Simon the most.

which seasons?? 833804 However I must add that there are so many idols that have come out of this program that are truly talented and deserving of success. Sadly many have had to really work for their success without the help of the powers that be who are affiliated with contracts, etc. Others have gone nowhere with their careers and that saddens me alot. One can only hope that one day they truly achieve their dreams.

Side Note: By the way, I listened to Allison Iraheta's new release and frankly speaking I did not care for it at all so passing on buying it. I have heard Danny's new release and although it is country it is a pretty good song so looking forward to seeing what else he has on his cd when it comes out next year.
Back to top Go down
Mickeyl
Super Mod
Super Mod
Mickeyl

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-08-13

which seasons?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which seasons??   which seasons?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:01 pm

Liked Seasons 1, 2, 4, 7.

Did not like 3, 6, and 8.

Loved Season 5.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

which seasons?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which seasons??   which seasons?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:08 am

After reading what I posted I need to change my answer to the question alittle bit.

Loved: Season Five and Season Eight

Liked: Season Four

Disliked: Season Three
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

which seasons?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which seasons??   which seasons?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which seasons??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum