Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

November 2009 Update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

November 2009 Update Empty
PostSubject: November 2009 Update   November 2009 Update Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:43 am

November 2009 Update 951557 Hi gang, I know I should keep on top of all the news of our idols but time seems to slip away from me. However it is now January 2010 and starting on January 12th a new season of American Idol will begin so figured I would catch up with all the news since my last posting which was in October 2009. There is so much news to report I have to do the months separately.

:) Okay, I know I am rambling on so let's get to it!

November 2009 Update 214452 Birthdays:

November 2nd marks the 34th birthday of season 4's Bo Bice. Since his days on idol Bo has done some major touring among other things. He has started his own record label, put out two albums, was on the soundtrack for the movie "Blades of Glory" and is now on the soundtrack for the movie "Noble Things". He and wife Caroline have had 2 children with baby #3 due in January 2010. Wow, this guy is busy!

ON November 3rd, season 3's Jasmine Trias turned 23 yrs old. She released a debut album in 2005 that was extremely popular in her native Hawaii and the Phillippines. She has won several awards from both of these places. Now she is in the midst of making many guest appearances all over the country during this year.

November 4th saw season 3's George Huff celebrating his 28th birthday. George went into Christian music after his season and has released two gospel albums. One was in 2005 and the other in 2009. He has made several guest appearances in different events and there is talk he is working on a new album.

Oh my, cutie Jon Peter Lewis of season 3 also had a birthday on November 7th. He turned 30 years old. John has released 2 independent albums and has appeared on Idol Wrap a couple of times since his season ended. He currently has an on-line show called "American Nobody".

Season 6 Stephanie Edwards turned 22 years old on November 9th. After idol, Stephanie did release 2 singles (2007/2008). However this smart girl decided to go back and get her college degree which she is currently still doing.

November 9th was also a celebration for Bucky Covington of season 5. He turned 32. Bucky has had great success in the country field with his debut album. In September of 2009 he appeared on the CMT show "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader" and won $25,000 which he donated to charity. He also made several appearances at children hospitals. He released an EP called "Live From Rockingham" with one of the singles climbing the country charts. His second album released entitled "I'm Alright" is due out in the Spring of 2010.

Poor Jessica Sierra of season 4 has had a rough go of it since her idol days. This 24 year old has had to kick a drug addiction, been in jail and also re-hab. However in the last year she has faced her demons and is back on the road to complete recovery. In 2006, she released a single entitled "Unbroken" and in 2008 an EP entitled "Deepest Secret". Hopefully this talented lady will produce more music in the future. Her birthdate is November 11th.

From our favorite season 5 another birthday was celebrated on November 16th. Cutie Ace Young turned 29 years old. Ace has made so many guest appearance since idol and has released a single and also a full album since those days. He has been a host on some of the idol shows and also appeared on Broadway in the musical Grease in the part of Kenickie. 2008 also brought a new event in his life as he met his fiance Allison Fischer then. No wedding date is set yet. Great news as starting in January 2010 Ace once again will be in the touring production of Grease with our adorable Taylor. Ace plays the part of Danny Zuko this time and our cutie Tay will once again be the "Teen Angel".

Season 1 Ryan Starr turned 27 years old on November 22nd. This actress, singer and model is still pursing her career in all these avenues. In September of 2004, she released a digital single entitled "My Religion" which peaked at #1 on the Billboard chart. She has also made appearances on several reality shows which include the show called "The Surreal Life".

Our last birthday to announce occured on November 30 with season 2's Clay Aiken turning 31 years old. Clay has had a wonderful career since idol. He has released 5 albums, been on Broadway several times, appeared on numerous television specials, written a book and been on 8 tours. Among all this he also gives a good part of his time to charity and now is dad to son Parker. He currently is also working on a new album.

November 2009 Update 322546 Other news:

In October 2009, Carly Smithson and her new band "We Are The Fallen" landed a record deal. They have been working on an album which is due for release in the Spring of 2010. Expect music in the vein of Evanescence as none other than Ben Moody is in this band on guitar. Remember, he is the one who helped bring Evanescence such success with some great songs he wrote.

In November 2009, Michael Sarver of season 8 signed a record deal with Dream Records/Universal. This top 10 finalist enjoyed the Idol tour and now is going into country music. His first single came out on December 8th called "You Are". He is currently now working on a full album to hopefully be released sometime in 2010.

Both Adam Lambert (season 8) and Chris Daughtry (season 5) made it on the November 2009 People's magazine as the sexiest men alive list. Great going guys!

Jennifer Hudson of season 3 is once again going to be acting. She has been cast in the part of Nelson Mandela's ex-wife in the movie "Winnie". Production starts in different countries this year. This busy young lady received an Oscar in 2007 for her role in the movie "DreamGirls". She also released an album which did nicely on the charts. In August she became a new mom to son David who is named after his dad. Best wishes Jennifer!

On November 19th of 2009 both season 8 David Archuleta and season 5 Katharine McPhee appeared on the worthy special called "Kaleidoscope" on the Fox network. This special raises awareness of key issues surrounding women and Cancer. There is talk this will be an annual event each year.

November 2009 Update 201170 I have more news for December but will post that in a new posting. So this is a wrap for now. Toodles!
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: November 2009 Update   November 2009 Update Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:36 am

CC -
I only wish to be half as on top of all this stuff as you are. Thanks.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: November 2009 Update   November 2009 Update Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:21 am

Thank you so much for keeping us informed CC. It's nice to know what our favorite Idols are doing since their Idol gigs. Looking forward to reading about December. And I agree with Tyg, I wish I could be as informed too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November 2009 Update   November 2009 Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

November 2009 Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: