Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Elimination Thursday - 3/24/11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Elimination Thursday - 3/24/11 Empty
PostSubject: Elimination Thursday - 3/24/11   Elimination Thursday - 3/24/11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:03 pm

Elimination Thursday - 3/24/11 555837 Instead of following the usual format of going step by step with the show I will be condensing what occurred on tonight's show. Why you ask? Well I am going through a variety of emotions which include shock, anger, disbelief, racing heart and finally relief. Before I get to more of these emotions let me cover some of the other parts of the show.

Over 30 million votes were cast. Great news!

It was a treat to see Marc Anthony mentor the contestants on how to perform in front of an audience. Wish he would put out more music as I really dig his sound. Marc also enjoyed his moments with the idols.

Our group sing is "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" which was done just okay in my book but thought they all looked great wth the girls in white and the guys in black suits.

Lovely surprise to see Stevie Wonder perform however I think he may have forgotten the words to "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" as he seem to be trying to cover this fact. Of course it may be he could not hear himself sing as the acoustics tonight were not very good.

:bdaysign: Loved Stevie singing "Happy Birthday" to none other than Steven Tyler who turns 63 on the 26th of March. Steven looked stunned and announces he is speechless. What a nice thing to do with the cake, candles and this special sing.

The Ford video is our idols in the rain putting together a plastic tree to a song I do not recognize.

:sing: Guest singers tonight are Sugarland who do the song "Stuck Like Glue". It was kind of a cute song but a little repetative. Jennifer Hudson who looks so amazing now does her single from a new album. The song is "Where You At". Sorry but I did not care for it. Another factor is at the end of the song she starts acting like Fantasia with the screaming.

Elimination Thursday - 3/24/11 88275 Now for the results:

Lauren, Pia and Scotty are up first. Ryan fakes them out by telling them they are packing their bags.........to go on tour, they are all safe.

James and Paul are next. Seems these two are big wrestling fans and we see clips of all the guys and Pia doing exactly that at the mansion. Ryan tells both guys they are not safe which brings looks of surprise to their faces. However Ryan continues to say I mean you are really not safe and the doors open to reveal Hulk Hogan (a personal favorite of James). The guys are thrilled and even moreso when Hulk tells them they are also safe and on tour. Then Hulk tells Ryan he is not safe as he appears to punch him with such force that Ryan ends up in the audience. No worries as Ryan is okay and after the break gives James the shirt that Hulk tore off during his moments on stage.

Jacob, Thia and Stefano come next. Jacob is safe with both Thia and Stefano making it into the bottom 3. I predicted Thia but was totally not happy that Paul had once again escaped the bottom 3.

Now comes Naima, Haley and Casey. Naima is first back to safety and she seems stunned. Now comes the disbelief as we find Casey makes up the bottom 3 with Haley being safe. I just was in shock with this news.

Now comes the final moments of the show. Thia is first back to safety which leaves Stefano and Casey in the bottom 2. I felt so bad for Stefano until I hear that Casey is actually the lowest vote getter this week. My shock and disbelief turn to real anger knowing the public did not support this awesome talent.

Casey is going to sing "I Don't Need No Doctor" for survival and starts his song. Randy interrupts him and let's him know they know how he sings. Steven is the one who says "this is crazy wrong and we are keeping you on". I can not tell you the relief and joy I felt when I heard this. Casey was totally stunned and looked like he was going to throw-up or pass out as Ryan holds him up and questions whether he is alright. Several moments pass with Casey asking the judges why they are saving him, thanking them, hugging his mom and totally freaking out on stage. This is indeed a moment for our show. The other idols are joyful and in tears with this save. As you know I have never liked the save card but thank goodness they had it this year. One final note is Jennifer tells Casey to go back to the artist that he was and show us his soul. Randy tells him he does not have to growled anymore.

Elimination Thursday - 3/24/11 201170 The good news is we get to see all eleven idols on the tour which is a first. The bad news is two will go home next week. The other bad news is I will have to vote harder than ever to keep my top two favorites on the show which is what I am going to do now that my other favorites are going on tour.

Whew I am exhausted so I must now bid you all Elimination Thursday - 3/24/11 296366

big hug
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Thursday - 3/24/11   Elimination Thursday - 3/24/11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Hello Crystal! It was an emotional elimination around this week, wasn't it? It just sickens me that Casey came soooooo close to going home over Paul McDonald. WTF is the matter with America anyway? Elimination Thursday - 3/24/11 555837 I'm very glad the judges did use their save card and kept Casey in the competition for another week. I agree with Jennifer's comments. Casey has to go back to what we saw when he first auditioned. Now it's time for Casey to start kicking some butt.

I'm joining you and voting like crazy next week. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Thursday - 3/24/11   Elimination Thursday - 3/24/11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Hi, glad to hear your voting also. My daughter likes the ones we like pretty much so she is going to vote next week too.

I swear I just can not believe that so many like that Paul McDonald. He is truly awful in my opinion. On the AI site many compared his "Track of My Tears" to Adam Lambert's version and thought Paul did it better. I must be on another planet I guess because that rendition that Adam did was so great in my opinion and for sure Paul could not even compare.

I just bought Adam's combo cd/dvd called Glam Nation Live. I am listening to cd right now which is pretty good so far. Later I am going to watch the DVD which is one of his solo concerts.

Well, gotta run. Have a great week!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Thursday - 3/24/11   Elimination Thursday - 3/24/11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:00 pm

Paul McDonald better than Adam Lambert??? Elimination Thursday - 3/24/11 610414 That just made my day in terms of shear stupidity. I was not a fan of Adam's during season 8 but I can honestly say his version of "Track of My Tears" was way, way better than Paul's. OMG, what will they do next??? Elimination Thursday - 3/24/11 945178

I also watched a video clip of Casey being saved by the judges. It brought me to tears. :( Randy, Jennifer and Steven have my undying loyality because of what they did for him.

Also watched a video clip of James being surprised by Hulk Hogan. I just loved the look on James' face when the Hulk walked out on stage. It was magical.

Well, I posted a new "Riding Shotgun" from Taylor in the Anything Taylor section. So if you get a chance to watch it....have fun. Looks like Taylor found a new hobby to add to his list. Elimination Thursday - 3/24/11 322546
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Thursday - 3/24/11   Elimination Thursday - 3/24/11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elimination Thursday - 3/24/11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: