Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Results - 11/3/11

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 11/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Results - 11/3/11   Results - 11/3/11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Results - 11/3/11 555837 Hello all. Talk about a long and drawn out hour to get to the first results of the top 12. I did enjoy some of the moments of tonight's show but overall I felt there was just too much talking from both the contestants and the judges as well as so many repeated scenes of things we have already seen. I will not bore you again with all the details. Let me just get to the main things that went on.

One last note: Seems 10 of the acts will go on to next week but the two lowest vote-getters will have to sing for survival. One of the acts will be eliminated and this is by judges choice. Not too thrilled with this idea as I just felt the lowest vote-getter should just be eliminated. I also did not like how each judge chose who to send home. I think it would have been better for the judges to confer amongst themselves and then let Simon make the announcement of who was leaving. Oh well, let's get to it.

:sing: I liked how all of the acts performed together to the song "Without You" (at least I think that was the name of it). They really sounded good together.

An act called Outa Site performed a song I have heard many times on the Pepsi commercial. It would have been nice if they had told us how this act got to do the commercial and where they were from. Regardless I enjoyed the song "Tonight Is The Night". Sort of made me feel like getting up and dancing.

Results - 11/3/11 585964 When Steve Jones was making the announcement of who the top 10 acts were I thought I would go nuts as this was so drawn out. The names were in no particular order but I will put them in their right section with their mentor. I might add the judges and the acts actually all were on stage during the announcements. Here goes:

L. A. Reid - The Boys

All of his boys made it. They are; Marcus Canty, Astro Bradley and Chris Rene.

Simon Cowell - The Girls

All of his girls also made it. They are; Drew, Rachel Crow and Melanie Amaro.

Nicole Scherzinger - Over 30's

I was holding my breath on this one but each of her group made it. They are; Stacy Francis, Josh Krajcik and Leroy Bell.

Paula Abdul - The Groups

Sadly her group did not fair well as only Lakoda Rayne made it into the top 10. This meant that Stereo Hogzz and Intensity had to sing for survival.

lol! First up to perform is The Stereo Hogzz who perform "Emotion" by the BeeGees. In my book this was a weak performance mainly because I think the lead singer is not very good.

Intensity performs the song "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly Clarkson however they used the word stop in place of the word suck. I actually thought this was done pretty well by this group of ten. They were my pick to stay.

Sadly however Paula, Nicole and L.A. decide to send Intensity home. Simon was the only hold out and I so agreed with him.

Results - 11/3/11 201170 So this week has come to an end and next Wednesday the top 11 will perform. I am surely hoping the judges stop taking these acts out of their comfort zone and let them perform in the genre they would be in after this show ends. Lucky for me my top four acts are still with us.

Time to say Results - 11/3/11 296366 and again I welcome your comments.

Results - 11/3/11 396979
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Results - 11/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/3/11   Results - 11/3/11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:46 pm

I agree I am not to thrilled with how it all played out. Very surprised that Sterio Hogs were in the bottom. Glad the other group went home though. I felt bad for Paula as she took the biggest hit of all. Its true though, Paula said that groups are not as accepted on these types of shows as much as singles are and I agree. Love the fact that Lakota Rain made it! Thanks again CC wonderful recap!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 11/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/3/11   Results - 11/3/11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:15 am

Hence one of the reasons I don't really like this show. Seems like the judges have way too much control over the whole process. As I was telling Mae eariler tonight. I haven't voted and probably won't. I do have some favorites but just not interested in voting for anyone. I'm that way with all the talent shows. Exception being American Idol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Results - 11/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/3/11   Results - 11/3/11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:36 am

I was so going to watch X-Factor last night and missed it, Looked at it wrong and thought it was on at 8:00pm and it was on at 7:00pm, I love my reality shows...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Results - 11/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/3/11   Results - 11/3/11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results - 11/3/11
Page 1 of 1