Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Many Season 6 Idols Get Contracts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Many Season 6 Idols Get Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Many Season 6 Idols Get Contracts   Many Season 6 Idols Get Contracts Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:56 pm

Many Season 6 Idols Get Contracts 24206 Hi there! Just thought I would get the ball rolling in this section by letting you know that many of the Season 6 idols are already signed or in talks about being signed. Not sure who your favorites were but mine were Melinda, Lakisha, Phil and Chris Sligh. I also liked Blake Lewis on some of his numbers. Happily each of these people are getting contracts. Also special mention that Melinda will be doing a Christmas special with Michael Bubel and Lakisha has been signed to do a Broadway show. Many Season 6 Idols Get Contracts 72213 no details as of yet on that as she had to keep mum until the tour was over.

You probably know that Jordin Sparks has already released a new single called "Tattoo". I haven't heard it yet but am hearing good things about it. Both she and Blake will be releasing new cds sometime in the next few months. Chris Richardson is writing one of the songs on Blake's new cd.

Not sure if any of you remember Sundance Head and Sabrina Sloan of the top 24 fame of this season but they also have been signed and will be releasing a duet cd with solos to follow. :yes:

I hope to be bringing more info on this group soon. So until next time, take care and I welcome any comments! :D

Many Season 6 Idols Get Contracts 396979
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Many Season 6 Idols Get Contracts   Many Season 6 Idols Get Contracts Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:58 pm

my favorites from season six were Chris Sigh and Lakisha Jones.    
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Many Season 6 Idols Get Contracts   Many Season 6 Idols Get Contracts Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:14 pm

Thanks for all the updates on the Season 6 idols, I didn't really have a favorite last season of the top 12 I guess it would have to be Blake, not that I really liked him, he was different and our of the norm and I think that's what caught my attention with him
I didn't realiaze that so many of them from S-6 were getting contracts, good for them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Many Season 6 Idols Get Contracts   Many Season 6 Idols Get Contracts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Many Season 6 Idols Get Contracts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: