Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Happy Birthday Taylor at American Idol Home Page

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Happy Birthday Taylor at American Idol Home Page Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Taylor at American Idol Home Page   Happy Birthday Taylor at American Idol Home Page Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 11:20 pm

On the Home Page of American Idol they FINALLY mentioned Taylor, wishing him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Of course they got the date they said the 6th and the year wrong but at least they mentioned him and it's a pretty good article. Check it out at

[url]http--myidol.americanidol.com [/url]
Back to top Go down
merrymax
Super Mod
Super Mod
merrymax

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Taylor at American Idol Home Page   Happy Birthday Taylor at American Idol Home Page Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 10:49 am

Saw that too.... they've updated it to include Taylor's forthcoming club, but didn't update his bday... oh well....

We know when it is and we're gonna celebrate!!!!
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Taylor at American Idol Home Page   Happy Birthday Taylor at American Idol Home Page Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:55 pm

Oh I didn't know they updated it, better run and check that out ha .. Anything AI does for Taylor I HAVE to see ha...
Back to top Go down
taylorfan

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Taylor at American Idol Home Page   Happy Birthday Taylor at American Idol Home Page Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:44 am

Oops I missed the AI birthday wish. I would never have though to look there. That's where I would least expect to see it. I'll believe it when I see it!!! Good for Taylor!!
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Taylor at American Idol Home Page   Happy Birthday Taylor at American Idol Home Page Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:06 pm

taylorfan wrote:
Oops I missed the AI birthday wish. I would never have though to look there. That's where I would least expect to see it. I'll believe it when I see it!!! Good for Taylor!!

I was very suprised myself when I seen it over there, but then someone had to tell me too, I quit checking their home page because it seems regardless of what it is, Taylor is not important enough to them to tell it.. It's a good article though IF they'd gotten his birthdate right ha ha...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Taylor at American Idol Home Page   Happy Birthday Taylor at American Idol Home Page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Taylor at American Idol Home Page
Page 1 of 1