Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

New Releases, October 23rd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

New Releases, October 23rd Empty
PostSubject: New Releases, October 23rd   New Releases, October 23rd Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 9:04 am

New Releases, October 23rd 24206 Hello all. Today are 2 new releases from Season 4 idols.

Carnival Ride - Carrie Underwood

While I am not big into country music, I do recognize that Carrie had definitely made her mark in the music field. I am sure her new cd will be a huge pleasure for the country fans. clap

See The Light - Bo Bice

Today is also the release date of the sophmore cd of Bo Bice and let me assure you it is nothing like his first cd release. I gave it a listen on aol and Bo has definitely gone back to his southern rock sound. It is awesome! New Releases, October 23rd 30989

New Releases, October 23rd 396979
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: New Releases, October 23rd   New Releases, October 23rd Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:01 pm

I'm not to into country music but hubby loves it, and thinks she's the end all of coutry music, So I'm sure I'll get it for him and he does have a birthday coming up..
Now Bo's is a different story,,, I love him and will be getting his Cd for sure..
Thanks for reminding me,
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: New Releases, October 23rd   New Releases, October 23rd Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:27 pm

🆒 I got mine and one thing for sure Bo's cd is definitely heavy southern rock. Daughtry who? Bo could definitely take over the rock charts with several of these songs.

New Releases, October 23rd 322546
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: New Releases, October 23rd   New Releases, October 23rd Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:17 pm

I got Bo's new Cd today, but haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, I read on the AI boards that his video of "witness" is really great. I'll haveto see if I can find that somewhere on the net.. I also have new friend that LOVES Chris and made me Cd of some of his music, I haven't listen to it yet as Chris is not my type but it was nice of her to do.. I do like Bo and just love his " The Real Thing" I agree with you on "Chris WHO"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Releases, October 23rd   New Releases, October 23rd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Releases, October 23rd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: