Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

American Idol Exit Song??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

American Idol Exit Song?? Empty
PostSubject: American Idol Exit Song??   American Idol Exit Song?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 11:53 pm

I didn't know where to ask this for sure and if it's in the wrong place, Jodi I think you might be able to move it right?? 🆒

Ok So I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything about what the Exit song will be for AI this coming season?? It was before this time last year that the word was out that they were going to use "HOME" for a Exit song, just wondering if anyone had heard is all.
I sure hope they don't do a repeat of last season, Na they wouldn't do that would they?? Home is a good song but need a new one this time around.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Exit Song??   American Idol Exit Song?? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 10:44 am

😕 I honestly have not heard a thing on what the exit song will be however I also am hoping they do not use "Home" again. I never really cared for the song in the first place and if I have to listen to it one more time I might start throwing things. My idea is just pick a good musical number with no singing and play it as the contestants are voted off.

🎶
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Exit Song??   American Idol Exit Song?? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 4:39 pm

That is a good idea, I didn't watch 1-4 1/2 so what did they use then?? Just wondering..
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Exit Song??   American Idol Exit Song?? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 6:23 pm

:D Can not answer about Seasons 1 and 2 because I did not get hooked on Idol until Season 3 although I did see the final 3 on season 2 and totally was for Clay Aiken to win that season.

I do not remember what they played on Seasons 3 and 4 even though I watched it faithfully. I do have season 4 on tape so would have to watch it to find out. I will do this next week and let you know.

Season 5, they played Daniel Powter's "You Had A Bad Day".

Until next time. American Idol Exit Song?? 945178
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Exit Song??   American Idol Exit Song?? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 6:43 pm

Yep I remember season 5 and "Bad Day" and I liked that song ok, But got really tired of "HOME" every week, maybe it was just battle between Taylor and Chris fans that did that to me, I just don't think it was fair to use a song from a idol that way. Ok ya all can tell me I'm seeing green now ha... :lmao:
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Exit Song??   American Idol Exit Song?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:42 am

American Idol Exit Song?? 24206 Hello again. Well I did watch Season 4 on my tape when it was the top 12 and each time a contestant was eliminated they would have just music playing in the background while clips of the contestant leaving were shown. The clips of these contestants were how they got there and they would be talking about their experiences on the show.

Know your feeling about using a past idol's music especially one who did not win the title. This was a real insult to Taylor and the other idols who have won I think. Do you think Chris planned it that way?

American Idol Exit Song?? 399539
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Exit Song??   American Idol Exit Song?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 9:36 am

concertcris wrote:
American Idol Exit Song?? 24206 Hello again. Well I did watch Season 4 on my tape when it was the top 12 and each time a contestant was eliminated they would have just music playing in the background while clips of the contestant leaving were shown. The clips of these contestants were how they got there and they would be talking about their experiences on the show.

Know your feeling about using a past idol's music especially one who did not win the title. This was a real insult to Taylor and the other idols who have won I think. Do you think Chris planned it that way?

American Idol Exit Song?? 399539

I sure wouldn't be surprised if this was all planned, not by Chris but by the show it's self. I mean Simon never made it a secret that he didn't care for Taylor and it was so clear that he did not want him to win. This is a good argument for the show being fixed, I feel if it were a fixed show NO WAY would Taylor have won..
I hope that they go back to just the music or like you said earlier anyone NOT having anything to do with American Idol. That would be the fairest I think...
American Idol Exit Song?? 322546

Last edited by on Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Exit Song??   American Idol Exit Song?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:49 pm

<P>I don't like 'home' and sick and tired of 'have a bad day'.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>it would be awesome if 'somehow' or 'hell of a day' both by Taylor Hicks was their next exit song.&nbsp; </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Or if you were going to have one don't having anything to do with idol contestants then maybe a Elvis Presley or Ray Charles song.&nbsp;&nbsp; Or the Monkees - Goin' Down.</P>
<P>&nbsp; </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Exit Song??   American Idol Exit Song?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:54 pm

Personaly I've always thought that "Do I Make You Proud" would make a wonderful exit song for the show, But then what do I know?? :haha:
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Exit Song??   American Idol Exit Song?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 1:02 am

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Amen to that
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Exit Song??   American Idol Exit Song?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:39 pm

I agree Amen to that, but of course it will never happen because AI try's to forget that Taylor ever was on the show much less won it. But low and behold his fans are making it hard for them to forget it and of course the more popular he becomes the more they can't denie him ha ha.. American Idol Exit Song?? 24206 American Idol Exit Song?? 645846 American Idol Exit Song?? 891965
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Exit Song??   American Idol Exit Song?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Idol Exit Song??
Page 1 of 1