Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Part 4 of the Proud Of Our Troops drive has begun.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Part 4 of the Proud Of Our Troops drive has begun. Empty
PostSubject: Part 4 of the Proud Of Our Troops drive has begun.   Part 4 of the Proud Of Our Troops drive has begun. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 9:12 pm

Jewelry Sprout is sponsoring the Proud Of Our Troops drive. They are asking everyone to please support and uplift U.S. troops by sending them the CD from American Idol winner Taylor Hicks. The CD is titled "Taylor Hicks." Show your love and thanks to the troops and give them something that will lift their spirits and give them musical enjoyment during their off time.

The Proud Of Our Troops drive started on June 26, 2006. So far over 6,000 Taylor Hicks CD's and books have been sent to the troops.

Soldiers' Angels, at www.soldiersangels.org, will be distributing the CD's to U.S. soldiers in each branch of the Armed Forces who are overseas. Our troops are not only in Iraq, but in many other places around the world. Soldiers' Angels will also be distributing the CD's to soldiers who were wounded in active duty and are recuperating in hospitals. Some of our troops do not receive any mail. It is very sad. Please show you care and join in Jewelry Sprout's drive. All information on the Proud Of Our Troops drive can be found at http://www.jewelrysprout.com/taylor-hicks-cd-drive.html
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 of the Proud Of Our Troops drive has begun.   Part 4 of the Proud Of Our Troops drive has begun. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:09 pm

I bought 5 more Cd's and am ready to send them out toorrow, this is such a great idea, and so worthwhile..
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 of the Proud Of Our Troops drive has begun.   Part 4 of the Proud Of Our Troops drive has begun. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:46 pm

if enough taylor fans do this, his cd could top the charts!!!!
just another excellent reason to do it!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 of the Proud Of Our Troops drive has begun.   Part 4 of the Proud Of Our Troops drive has begun. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:48 am

I agree, but I guess at this time of year that is asking a little much with Christmas so close and people thinking about their own families. After all Family does come first, I was lucky to have started a "Taylor Concert Savings" and used that to buy the Cd's I have a while to for a concert so can replace it soon enough..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 4 of the Proud Of Our Troops drive has begun.   Part 4 of the Proud Of Our Troops drive has begun. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 4 of the Proud Of Our Troops drive has begun.
Page 1 of 1