Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Idols at the Grammy's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Idols at the Grammy's Empty
PostSubject: Idols at the Grammy's   Idols at the Grammy's Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 12:27 pm

All Nominations

Daughtry - 4 Nominations
*Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group ("It's Not Over")
*Best Rock Song ("It's Not Over")
*Best Rock Album (Daughtry)
*Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group ("Home")

Fantasia - 3 Nominations
*Best Female R&B Vocal Performance ("When I See You")
*Best Contemporary R&B Album (Fantasia)
*Best R&B Song ("When I See You")

Carrie Underwood - 2 Nominations
*Best Female Country Vocal Performance ("Before He Cheats")
*Best Country Collaboration ("Oh Love")

Kelly Clarkson - 1 Nomination
*Best Country Collaboration ("Because of You")

Mandisa - 1 Nomination
*Best Pop/Contempoary Gospel Album (True Beauty)

Idols at the Grammy's Cn01011

To all the Idols and their accomplishments..
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Idols at the Grammy's   Idols at the Grammy's Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:10 am

Idols at the Grammy's 833804 Congrats to the nominees that are on there but once again I miss seeing someone who should be there namely Taylor. Also I was hoping to see Elliott Yamin nominated for his song "Wait for You". I am glad Mandisa was nominated and surely hope she wins.

I can see I will not be watching as frankly although I do appreciate the talents of Daughtry, Underwood, Fantasia and Kelly I am tired of seeing the same people nominated for every awards show that comes along.

Idols at the Grammy's 527840 for the info!
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Idols at the Grammy's   Idols at the Grammy's Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:40 pm

not to be mean or anything however i hope Daughtry and Underwood walks off empty handed and getting boo!!!!!!!
It has nothing to do with the fact that i am a taylor hicks fan, it has to do with the fact the i am sick and tired of both. And i never did like Chris that good to begin with even when he was on idol. He talented and a good singer, he just doesn't do anything for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idols at the Grammy's   Idols at the Grammy's Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:59 pm

I guess we'll see before to long who wins what huh? It would be nice to see Kellie and Madisa walk away with a win as well as Chris and Carrie, I only wish that Taylor would have been there as well, but someday he will I have faith he will...
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Idols at the Grammy's   Idols at the Grammy's Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 5:21 pm

:P I think the likelihood of Daughtry and Underwood not winning any or all their nominations is a pipe dream. I am sure they will be winners. It would be nice to see some of the other idols win instead. Oh well, guess time will tell who gets what but frankly outside of Mandisa's nomination I also am not interested.

I wonder who will be performing? Idols at the Grammy's 820770:
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idols at the Grammy's   Idols at the Grammy's Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 8:20 pm

Know what, until Taylor I was never even interested in these music awards of any kind. Now thanks to Taylor Hicks and American Idol I do watch or at least listen to them on and off. I'm proud to be part of a TV show even as a viewer that has had such an impact with the music business as AI has had. I think AI has done what they started out to do and that was introduce us to uncharted music talent and in the last 6 seasons they've had a good run with the luck.. Hope it continues...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idols at the Grammy's   Idols at the Grammy's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idols at the Grammy's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: