Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tishlp

tishlp

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed! Empty
PostSubject: Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed!   Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 12:46 pm

THHQ posted the news officially now. Taylor will appear on the season finale of Asian Idol on Dec. 16th. Also all 3 concerts in the Philippines have been confirmed. :haha:
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed!   Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:26 pm

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :haha: Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed! 600701
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tishlp

tishlp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed!   Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 7:42 pm

Guess what I found out! You can subscribe to JumpTV for $12.50 for one month and watch the Asian Idol finale on your computer if you have broadband.

http://www.jumptv.com/en/channel/set/

It will be on India on Sony Asia (Sony Entertainment TV, SET) from India.

It even gives you a program guide in your own time. I signed up and it shows that Asian Idol will be show on Saturday Dec. 15th at 5pm and 6pm my time.

Pretty cool!

And you can make it Full Screen! The news is in English and some of the commercials are in English. I even watched a Wal Mart commercial in English.

I'm ready for Taylor! :haha:
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed!   Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:47 am

;) I actually already read about this but I am so excited for Taylor. At least one of the idol shows appreciate him. Have fun watching the show and thanks for posting this.

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
tishlp

tishlp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed!   Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:06 am

Gypsee of Taylor Made Online is going to have one of her mods try to capture the live feed. If they get it, she will post it on her media server.

I can't wait for Saturday!! :haha:
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed!   Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:58 am

Great Great News, I also heard about him being there but to be able to really see it is super great, of course it won't happen for me but some time down the road I'll get to see it Ya???

Thanks so much, and if any one can get it done it would be Gypsee...
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed!   Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:11 pm

Gypsee is for sure the winnder of the media queen title! I wish I could do the things she does....
Without her we would be so lost...
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed!   Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:27 pm

I agree she is good at getting out the info for sure, No one else can do what she does but Jodi your grafics and your spirt speak volumes on what you can do....
Back to top Go down
tishlp

tishlp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed!   Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 9:45 am

Everyone in Taylor's fan base has different talents and everyone is valuable. I firmly believe that. Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed! 322546
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed!   Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 12:28 am

I'm glad to see Taylor getting some worldwide exposure. He looks like he was enjoying himself. I hope he had as much fun visiting Asia as I did when I went there years ago. It was quite an experience.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed!   Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor on Asian Idol and in the Philippines confirmed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Taylor Goodies :: Taylor In The News-
Jump to: