Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

American Idols Aren't Staying Idle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

American Idols Aren't Staying Idle Empty
PostSubject: American Idols Aren't Staying Idle   American Idols Aren't Staying Idle Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 9:56 pm

Hicks, McPhee and other finalists from the TV juggernaut have new CDs hitting stores this fall. So who'll be the next Kelly Clarkson?

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1546433&vid=121271
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tishlp

tishlp

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: American Idols Aren't Staying Idle   American Idols Aren't Staying Idle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:16 am

It's so nice to be able to watch Taylor play the acoustic guitar. Did you notice that he has on the gray t-shirt that he is also wearing in the JRecords promotion pictures? Either he dug it back out for those promo pictures or JRecords took forevvveerrrr to post them. LOL.

I think he dug it back out because the looks so, so thin in the JRecords pics. They must have been made this past summer and the video is from November 2006.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: American Idols Aren't Staying Idle   American Idols Aren't Staying Idle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:05 am

ok what's up, I tried to go to the site and it freezes up my computer, Is this NEW??? Just wondering...
But thanks for posting... I'll check it out after I let the computer cool down ha...
Back to top Go down
tishlp

tishlp

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: American Idols Aren't Staying Idle   American Idols Aren't Staying Idle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:54 am

It's not new wietzema, it's from November 2006, but it seems to be recirculating around the boards. I'm all for recirculating Tay videos.

Last night at the Boogie Board blondi0001 posted a capture of just the parts about Taylor. If you're a member there you can get the download. If you're not, PM me and I can put it on sendspace this evening. I'm at work right now and can't access sendspace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Idols Aren't Staying Idle   American Idols Aren't Staying Idle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Idols Aren't Staying Idle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Taylor Goodies :: The Media-
Jump to: