Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Blues Historian Dust My Broom/ Big Legged Woman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Blues Historian Dust My Broom/ Big Legged Woman Empty
PostSubject: Blues Historian Dust My Broom/ Big Legged Woman   Blues Historian Dust My Broom/ Big Legged Woman Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:37 am

An interesting soulful version of Dust My Broom/ Big Legged Woman by Taylor Hicks. I have never heard either song played like that before. Very interesting indeed!
http://bluesman2001.blogspot.com/2007/12/taylor-hicks-dust-my-broom-big-legged.html
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Blues Historian Dust My Broom/ Big Legged Woman   Blues Historian Dust My Broom/ Big Legged Woman Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:27 am

I saw that and it makes me want to hear the originals again. You know, that is just one of many things I love about Taylor - he brings up such great music that has been hidden in our hearts for such a long time. Kinda like the Runaround, it's "a whole new education, I'm learning from" him "all the time."
~tyg
Back to top Go down
tishlp

tishlp

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Blues Historian Dust My Broom/ Big Legged Woman   Blues Historian Dust My Broom/ Big Legged Woman Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:04 am

Blues Historian really likes Taylor's music. He has been featuring Taylor's videos for a while now. I always like to leave him a comment thanking for including Taylor in his blog. By the way, it's a great blog if you're interested in learning about the blues. I knew nothing about this type of music before Taylor and now I love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blues Historian Dust My Broom/ Big Legged Woman   Blues Historian Dust My Broom/ Big Legged Woman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blues Historian Dust My Broom/ Big Legged Woman
Page 1 of 1