Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Quick Snippets of Idols

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Quick Snippets of Idols Empty
PostSubject: Quick Snippets of Idols   Quick Snippets of Idols Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:11 am

Quick Snippets of Idols 820770: Hi there, just a few snippets of idol news.

clap Congrats to Jordin Sparks who will be singing the national anthem at the Super Bowl on Feburary 3rd. Very appropiate as this year the game will be held in Jordin's hometown of Glendale, Arizona.

🎶 Bucky Covington closes out 2007 by being named Country's Best New Artist of the year by Clear Channel. For the Bucky fans I am sure you know how successful he has been with his single "A Different World". Great job Bucky!

Quick Snippets of Idols 195404 Last but not least belated birthday wishes go to Chris Daughtry who celebrated his 28th birthday on December 26th. Chris has indeed had a very successful year and has much to celebrate as we end 2007.

☕ As I sit here finishing my morning coffee, let me wish each and everyone of you a very safe and Happy New Year!

Quick Snippets of Idols 396979
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Quick Snippets of Idols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snippets of Idols   Quick Snippets of Idols Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:53 am

Happy New Year to you too!!

Congrats to Bucky and Chris for having such a great year! I'm proud of them both and am also excited for the new season of AI to begin!!

Happy New Year to all!! Stay safe!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idol-Unofficial.com

Quick Snippets of Idols
Page 1 of 1