Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Some quick info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Some quick info Empty
PostSubject: Some quick info   Some quick info Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:13 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Crystal Bowersox who celebrated a birthday yesterday. Scotty McCreery is getting ready to debut his new album. (looking forward to hearing it). Lee Dewyze is engaged to be married. Congrads to David Cook who recently released his new album. I saw it but didin't have the chance to buy it at the time. RATS! Taylor is in full writing mode for his next album. He will be working with Keb Mo on this one so you know it's going to be amazing. :) Unfortunatley, he teased the Soul Patrol and will not reveal a release date for the new album just yet. Also, Pia Toscano performed on SYTYCD last night (Aug 4th show). She sounded amazing in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com

Some quick info
Page 1 of 1