Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

A little news info for you.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

A little news info for you. Empty
PostSubject: A little news info for you.   A little news info for you. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:03 am

The other day I was reading some interesting articles in the newspaper. One was about our AI season 7 winner David Cook. Not only is he in the studio recording his sophmore album but he is also writing the song to be sung by this seasons (10) winner. That's awesome! Just makes me more interested in seeing who wins this season. What do you think?

Also, If you haven't heard by now, season 8 Idol contestant Scott McIntyre announced his engagement several weeks ago. No date had been set at the time of the annoncement but he sounded very happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: A little news info for you.   A little news info for you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:16 am

A little news info for you. 757280 I knew about Scott as I read it on the American Idol website. A little news info for you. 585964 to both him and his new fiance.

How exciting about David Cook. I have so liked this guy's personality (he seems so humble in a way) and of course his music. Looking forward to getting the new cd. I am sure the song will be ten times better than the one Kara DioGuardi wrote for Kris Allen. Thanks for letting me know.

Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: A little news info for you.   A little news info for you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:42 am

I agree with you 100% Crystal. David is pretty awesome. I, too, am looking forward to the new Cd. I'm sure it will be as amazing as the last one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little news info for you.   A little news info for you. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little news info for you.
Page 1 of 1