Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Word on Taylors concerts, well kind of..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Word on Taylors concerts, well kind of.. Empty
PostSubject: Word on Taylors concerts, well kind of..   Word on Taylors concerts, well kind of.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 10:07 am

Calera Firm Handles Accounting for American Idol Taylor Hicks

"H.H. Accounting Service was selected to provide accounting services for Taylor Hicks and his 2007 U.S. tour. The tour consisted of 111 shows in 39 states from February through September. When asked what it was like working with Taylor Hicks, owner Roger Hartline said, "Taylor is great. He is as nice and easy going as you could imagine." H.H. Accounting Service is scheduled to handle his 2008 tour as well, which will include both U.S. and international performances.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Word on Taylors concerts, well kind of.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word on Taylors concerts, well kind of..   Word on Taylors concerts, well kind of.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:50 pm

Yep - posted elsewhere on board and I'm still grinning. Just think - I might get to see him again - maybe close enough to drag Jodie with me this time. Hey, Jod - how do you feel about Iowa? Betcha Connie would love for us to come with her if he turns up there....
~tyg
Back to top Go down

Word on Taylors concerts, well kind of..
Page 1 of 1