Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Here's to you Nigel funny as hell

Go down 
+2
tygrlllie
DreamHrt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Here's to you Nigel  funny as hell Empty
PostSubject: Here's to you Nigel funny as hell   Here's to you Nigel  funny as hell Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:58 pm

Make sure to read the part where a guy disses our Tay and he sends him flowers haaha Man I love that guy
Howdy everyone,

Hope you are having a fine lead up to the holiday down time. I know we are all looking forward to it. Our office will be closed Monday and Tuesday of this next week.

A few weeks back, I retold my story of being aggressively approached by local artist Taylor Hicks in his pre-Idol days. I admitted that I had no clue what to do with him. Taylor Hicks coming to me for help was like taking your taxes to a taxidermist. We exist in different musical worlds. Well, I wished Taylor the best and said I hope he won and got all he deserved in life. A few of you wrote back some comments and that was the end of it.

http://hypebot.typepad.com/hypebot/2006/06/coalition_of_in_2.html
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Here's to you Nigel funny as hell   Here's to you Nigel  funny as hell Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:52 pm

That's our boy, though. Life hands him lemons, he asks for tequila and salt! And how'd the hell I miss hearing he was at Bonnaroo??????????
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Here's to you Nigel funny as hell   Here's to you Nigel  funny as hell Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:56 pm

That was great, thanks so much, Just like Taylor to send flowers to somene that turned him down, hes such a kind wonderful soul and only see's the best in everyone..
Back to top Go down
juliegr

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Here's to you Nigel funny as hell   Here's to you Nigel  funny as hell Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:59 pm

I thought a big Cactus plant with a bee hive inside would be an excellent gift for Nigel.

Inclosed, of course, would be a note saying thought you might like some honey with your crumpets!

haha
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here's to you Nigel funny as hell   Here's to you Nigel  funny as hell Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:21 pm

juliegr, you must be new I noticed your post count, so first let me say WELCOME... and I love your idea, a Cactus plant is the perfect plant for ol Nigle... :)
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Here's to you Nigel funny as hell   Here's to you Nigel  funny as hell Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:24 pm

Hey Julie! I see you made it back! No she isnt really new.. just new to posting haahaa
Well welcome back and dont forget to email me...
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here's to you Nigel funny as hell   Here's to you Nigel  funny as hell Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:30 pm

Ok Well then WELCOME BACK....
Back to top Go down
Mickeyl
Super Mod
Super Mod
Mickeyl

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Here's to you Nigel funny as hell   Here's to you Nigel  funny as hell Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:24 am

juliegr wrote:
I thought a big Cactus plant with a bee hive inside would be an excellent gift for Nigel.

Inclosed, of course, would be a note saying thought you might like some honey with your crumpets!

haha

Here's to you Nigel  funny as hell ActuallaughinghahaHere's to you Nigel  funny as hell ActuallaughinghahaHere's to you Nigel  funny as hell Actuallaughinghaha
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Here's to you Nigel funny as hell   Here's to you Nigel  funny as hell Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:13 am

Here's to you Nigel  funny as hell 833804 I would have sent him coal with a dirty ribbon and twigs. Love the cactus idea however! Hello to Julie and thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Here's to you Nigel funny as hell   Here's to you Nigel  funny as hell Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 11:05 am

I'm not so sure we ought to insult cactii that way, myself LOL!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's to you Nigel funny as hell   Here's to you Nigel  funny as hell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's to you Nigel funny as hell
Page 1 of 1