Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Randy Jackson's Music Club - Volume 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Randy Jackson's Music Club - Volume 1 Empty
PostSubject: Randy Jackson's Music Club - Volume 1   Randy Jackson's Music Club - Volume 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:42 am

🎶 Hey gang, for those of you looking forward to Randy Jackson's Music Club, Volume 1, below are the track listings. Side note: The cd comes out March 11th and for the full story please go to the news on American Idol website. Also noteworthy is Randy is playing on every track.

1. Dance Like There's No Tomorrow - Paula Abdul

2. Something To Believe In - Jason Mraz, Van Hunt & Jon McLaughlin

3. What Am I So Afraid Of - Keke Wyatt, Trisha Covington & Kylie Dean

4. Just Walk On By - Joss Stone & Three 6 Mafia

5. Home - John Rich, Anthony Hamilton & Sara Watkins

6. Wang Dang Doodle - Sam Moore, Keb' Mo' & Angie Stone

7. Like A - Crunk Squad & Ghostface Killah

8. Who's Gonna Love You Now - Kelli Selah

9. My R&B - Barbi Esco

10. Real Love - Elliott Yamin & Katherine McPhee

11. Willing To Try - Richie Sambora, Travis Tritt & Lucy Woodward

12. I Understand - Bebe Winans, Kim Burrell, Rance Allen, Mariah Carey & Hezekiah Walker & The Love Fellowship Tabernacle Church Choir.

bow As you can see there is quite a mixture from the different genres of music. Should be interesting!
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson's Music Club - Volume 1   Randy Jackson's Music Club - Volume 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 10:16 am

Sounds it definately.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson's Music Club - Volume 1   Randy Jackson's Music Club - Volume 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:42 pm

Interesting, I'd like to hear Kat and Elliott the rest again are not that well known to me.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson's Music Club - Volume 1   Randy Jackson's Music Club - Volume 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 1:13 pm

🆒 The song by Paula Abdul is pretty good I think and watching her at the pre-show at the Super Bowl, she definitely can still dance. Even though this is a techno-pop sound, I actually like it. Of course, I have always liked Paula as an artist. I am looking forward to listening to the whole cd and think I might be buying it.
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson's Music Club - Volume 1   Randy Jackson's Music Club - Volume 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 2:25 pm

Paula can definitely still dance. I got all excited during the pre-game show. LOL My eight year old walked in and said "How come Paula is dancing and singing?" He's only ever seen her being a judge. Poor child LOL Anyway, I"m not sure how much I like the song yet, but every time I hear it somewhere it gets stuck in my head and then I get annoyed because I really don't know any of the words LOL

That looks like an interesting CD and I'll have to definitely take a listen.

I heard that Kat and Elliott didn't record together. I think it was in a chat with Elliott that he was asked how it was doing a duet with Kat and he said they weren't in the studio at the same time. Don't quote me though LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idol-Unofficial.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson's Music Club - Volume 1   Randy Jackson's Music Club - Volume 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Jackson's Music Club - Volume 1
Page 1 of 1