Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24?

Go down 
+5
azsoul
Angie
concertcris
Taysiah
DreamHrt
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24?   American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:31 pm

I'm bummed! :blue: Joanne Borgella got voted off. Story of my life. I start liking someone and the bottom falls out. Oh well! At least Alexandrea, Aisa'h, Ramiele and Syesha are still in the running. clap Wasn't surprised to see Garrett and Colton go although I really thouhgt Chikezie would have gone before Colton did. What can you say!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24?   American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:16 am

I agree, I had heard that the ones thought to be going home were Amy and Amanda, And Luke and Chikezie. Surprise. ha. I knew Amy would go, she really didn't fit in but I liked Joanne, The guys it was iffy for me but really thought Chikezie would go. And of course on the AI boards a poster said that Joanne went because of her size, really how stupid is that, sometime they'll say anything to start something over there.

Next week the picks will be harder I think because these kids now know what they have to do and I'm sure they'll bring it to the table. or at least try.
Back to top Go down
Loni

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24?   American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:19 pm

Don't hate me.............. but I totally LOVE Michael Johns. I don't care if he's recorded prior or not, a prior deal or not (he doesn't have a deal now and that's always been the rule). But he does have the "it" factor. He can cross over many genre's --- soul, tender ballads - and of course, the bad boy rocker (a la Jim Morrison, who I am sure he is channeling in some way, shape or form).

I SWORE I would never vote for another contestant after Taylor (and I held true to that mantra last Idol season) --- but all bets are off now. I anticipate some major carpal tunnel 'something' from voting for this gorgeous man!!!!!!!

woo hoo
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24?   American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:28 pm

You know, I look at it this way. No I do not like clive or what he stands for "GREED"...
Nor am I into the same judges saying the same ole thing...
However!
I watch and am still a fan of anyone trying to fullfill there dream. Seeing these young kids trying to make it in the music Buisness sure has my vote alone. So I am a fan of raw talent and a chance at dreams.. however not a fan of clives...
Thanks for posting Loni! Good to see you
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24?   American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:16 am

Loni wrote:
Don't hate me.............. but I totally LOVE Michael Johns. I don't care if he's recorded prior or not, a prior deal or not (he doesn't have a deal now and that's always been the rule). But he does have the "it" factor. He can cross over many genre's --- soul, tender ballads - and of course, the bad boy rocker (a la Jim Morrison, who I am sure he is channeling in some way, shape or form).

I SWORE I would never vote for another contestant after Taylor (and I held true to that mantra last Idol season) --- but all bets are off now. I anticipate some major carpal tunnel 'something' from voting for this gorgeous man!!!!!!!

woo hoo

American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24? - Page 2 399539 Have to agree with you Loni, Michael Johns is hot. :hot: He certainly knows how to play to an audience. I have been debating on whether to vote this season or not but the talent is good so I'm into the voting this time for sure. I think Michael will give everyone a run for thier money. By the way, is it just me or does Luke Menard have that "Patrick Dempsey" look going on? :tsk:
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24?   American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:48 am

American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24? - Page 2 322546 I think Luke Menard looks like Orlando BLoom. He really is handsome. I did not care for his performance all that much but when he did the group sing on results night, now he showed me some real talent.

As for Michael Johns American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24? - Page 2 17486 . He is good-looking but in all honesty I am not blown away by him. I think others are better.
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24?   American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:57 am

concertcris wrote:
American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24? - Page 2 322546 I think Luke Menard looks like Orlando BLoom. He really is handsome. I did not care for his performance all that much but when he did the group sing on results night, now he showed me some real talent.

As for Michael Johns American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24? - Page 2 17486 . He is good-looking but in all honesty I am not blown away by him. I think others are better.

I agree 100% with everything you said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idol-Unofficial.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24?   American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:52 pm

Yea, Orlando Bloom. That's the guy! Luke sure has the looks. Even if he didn't make it on AI he could possible make it on T.V. or in the movies. As far as the group singing he did show some promise didn't he?
Back to top Go down
Mickeyl
Super Mod
Super Mod
Mickeyl

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24?   American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:25 am

Luke is serious eye candy. Too bad he can't sing.

:(
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24?   American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:29 am

Mickeyl wrote:
Luke is serious eye candy. Too bad he can't sing.

:(

AMEN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24?   American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Idol’: Do we like the Top 24?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2