Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Want American Idol DVD's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Want American Idol DVD's Empty
PostSubject: Want American Idol DVD's   Want American Idol DVD's Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:05 pm

Hey guys,,,

I have been looking high and low for a DVD/Tape of Season 5 and low and behold I finally found one, Not only that but this person has every season even this past season 7. He sells them on ioffer, Of course I've never heard of that but there are some great comments about him, I emailed him and I know have season 5 on it's way to me YES.. I will get to see Taylor doing "Taking It To The Streets" for real. I'm so excited.. I told him I'd pass his site and email address along incase anyone wants a past AI season..

http://www.ioffer.com/ratings/dmoore422
davidwaco42@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
geewindu

geewindu

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Want American Idol DVD's   Want American Idol DVD's Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:42 am

Thanks for letting us know!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Want American Idol DVD's   Want American Idol DVD's Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:09 am

I should be getting mine today or tomorrow and will know than what kind of quality they are, I sure hope they were worth the 33.00 ha..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want American Idol DVD's   Want American Idol DVD's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want American Idol DVD's
Page 1 of 1