Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Idol will never be this good again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Idol will never be this good again Empty
PostSubject: Idol will never be this good again   Idol will never be this good again Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:44 pm

I’m back on the wagon and NOT watching American Idol. Michael Johns who? Dare to erase “our man” from the show’s history!! I take pleasure in knowing their peak was Season 5. Of all the Taylor performances that season, I think this one is my #1 favorite, and I pick it over the others that I love just because we had been dying to see him play that harp after teasing us with it all season. What a great moment! If you could only have one download to save to your computer from Idol 5, which one would you choose?

http://taylorhicksgirlfriend.wordpress.com/2008/02/28/idol-will-never-be-this-good-again/
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Idol will never be this good again   Idol will never be this good again Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:22 pm

Thanks for the walk down memory lane and what a memory.... Wow I watched that video and it brough it all back and most important it made me really see what was so special about Season 5 Yes of course Taylor was there and that alonemade it special but watching all these guys again made me reliaze that they ALL had to be there to make it great, one complained the other. From Kevin to Taylor each and every one of them brought something special to the show and one missing would have left a whole it the greatness of it. It was the bestof American Idol and it will never be the same again. For me anyway..
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Idol will never be this good again   Idol will never be this good again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:38 am

I loved the whole of Season 5. I still love them all. Some more than others, granted, but still.......
They were all such a gift to me, Tay of course most of all. Without little Kevin or Mandisa or yes, even Chris Daughtry the season would not have been what it was - compelling and engaging.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Idol will never be this good again   Idol will never be this good again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 5:41 pm

Tyggy you need to look in the "Off topic" pictures... someone you love is waiting :)
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Idol will never be this good again   Idol will never be this good again Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:31 am

I went already. He's lost some weight. And I hear his depression has let up (it shows, by the way).
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idol will never be this good again   Idol will never be this good again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idol will never be this good again
Page 1 of 1