Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

NEW! American Idol Opening Intro Graphics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

NEW! American Idol Opening Intro Graphics Empty
PostSubject: NEW! American Idol Opening Intro Graphics   NEW! American Idol Opening Intro Graphics Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:55 pm

Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: NEW! American Idol Opening Intro Graphics   NEW! American Idol Opening Intro Graphics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:51 am

Well, did hell freeze over - I saw Tay in there!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: NEW! American Idol Opening Intro Graphics   NEW! American Idol Opening Intro Graphics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:31 am

woo hoo I actually saw Taylor too although the best picture is of their top money makers aka Kelly and Carrie. As for Jordin seems like they are trying to cram her down our throats but her sales are not doing so good.

I do like the new opening. As for the new stage it is okay but the singers kind of sound like they are in a tunnel sometimes. That group sing was not very good last week as it sounded weird.

Anyhoo, thanks for posting this Jodi.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: NEW! American Idol Opening Intro Graphics   NEW! American Idol Opening Intro Graphics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:39 pm

Yeah I saw Tay and had to post it... hey a little credit is better then none
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: NEW! American Idol Opening Intro Graphics   NEW! American Idol Opening Intro Graphics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:43 pm

concertcris wrote:
woo hoo I actually saw Taylor too although the best picture is of their top money makers aka Kelly and Carrie. As for Jordin seems like they are trying to cram her down our throats but her sales are not doing so good.

I do like the new opening. As for the new stage it is okay but the singers kind of sound like they are in a tunnel sometimes. That group sing was not very good last week as it sounded weird.

Anyhoo, thanks for posting this Jodi.

I thought the same thing about the singers being in a tunnel, they sound so far away, not very complaimentary huh? Good minds think alike
As for Taylor being in the credits, from what I've read AI's rating are down from last year one week and up just alittle bit from last year one week, maybe they thought they better put Taylor back up or their rating would continue to go down ha . Kidding of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW! American Idol Opening Intro Graphics   NEW! American Idol Opening Intro Graphics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW! American Idol Opening Intro Graphics
Page 1 of 1